Source: Sparano to remain head coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Sparano to remain head coach

I'm a Cubs fan, and the team has had a new owner for two years who the fan base has been ripping for not doing anything to help the team win...until this week when he hired Theo Epstein.

You poor sucker. A Cubs and Dolphins fan?? And you haven't jumped off a bridge or slit your wrists yet??

agreed.

Ross is doing his best. He has made some wise choices thus far.

1) Refused Jeff Ireland to pay top QB money to a very mediocre QB like Orton.

2) Tried to get Jim Harbaugh as coach

3) Decided to be under the salary cap by a good amount and constrain Ireland and Sparano from making more stupid personnel decisions in the off season

4) Keep Sparano around so he can suffer more, and go for the Luck sweepstakes.,

I have no complaints with Ross. He didn't hire these buffoons, Huizenga did
Exactly. I actually like Ross. He's a very smart owner.

The people who are mugging off Ross can GTFO hes doing the right thing what is the point in sanning him now its clear he wants Luck and hes gonna do everything to get him too MAN MORONS on this board including rugby.........

agreed.

Ross is doing his best. He has made some wise choices thus far.

1) Refused Jeff Ireland to pay top QB money for a very mediocre QB like Orton.

2) Tried to get Jim Harbaugh as coach

3) Decided to be under the salary cap by a good amount and constrain Ireland and Sparano from making more stupid personnel decisions in the off season

4) Keeping Sparano around so Sparano can suffer more (believe me Sparano can't wait to be canned and take all the money , having to face this team every day is KILLING HIM!), .. Ross is torturing him where Sparano is dying a very slow and very painful death

5) Ross understands the importance of the QB position and is "all-in" for the Luck sweepstakes

I have no complaints with Ross. He didn't hire these buffoons, Huizenga did

A self made billionaire can't be a *******.

Great post.

How exactly? Ross hasn't made one football decision yet. He inherited all of this, so lets wait until this offseason when he actually has to make a true football decision. Using celebrities, orange carpet, stadium upgrades, water park for the basis of most anti-Ross rants is ridiculous.

Bull****! He makes a decision regarding this franchise every day that he lets Sparano and co. continue!!!

How exactly? Ross hasn't made one football decision yet. He inherited all of this, so lets wait until this offseason when he actually has to make a true football decision. Using celebrities, orange carpet, stadium upgrades, water park for the basis of most anti-Ross rants is ridiculous.

He has made many football decisions since he came on board, and his decision last year TO RETAIN SPARANO was his worst. To claim he hasn't made any choices so far is once again putting your head in the sand.

I hope ZERO Dolphin fans show up at the next home game. That would be priceless!!!

And not far from what it was LAST home game. By not showing up your not exactly hurting Ross' pocket-book, the people who would have gone already have their tickets. They wont be getting a refund.

Bull****! He makes a decision regarding this franchise every day that he lets Sparano and co. continue!!!
Ok, one MAJOR football decision. Is Miami going to roll off a bunch of wins if he fires Sparano today? If the answer is no, keeping Sparano for a few more weeks or not is not a major football decision.

Im confused as to why anybody is having a go for not firing Sparano most people who want to watch a winning franchise in the future clearly dont want him to go

He is in some bunker meeting with i don't think he knows! This team is in shambles. Talk about a joke. When will the nightmare end ? Halloween is still a week away. Al golden anyone?

He has made many football decisions since he came on board, and his decision last year TO RETAIN SPARANO was his worst. To claim he hasn't made any choices so far is once again putting your head in the sand.
Than I assume 32 owners have to make a major football decision every year. Also means that every year an owner fires a head coach they made a horrible decision earlier in the year to retain them. That would mean perceived good owners like Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft have made horrible decisions during their tenure. If Ross doesn't care about winning because he made the decision to keep a coach(that he will likely fire a year later) that means that 31 others don't care about winning. In your thinking, no owner cares about winning. Is that correct?

He's made football decisions. Throwing money at Harbaugh at the 11th hour was a football decision. When it blew up in his face, he gave Sparano an extension, another football decision.

Back
Top Bottom