Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph

It's the right move to bring Joseph back one more year.

That Denver defense suffered in a similar fashion as the Miami defense this year.

When your offense refuses to play complimentary football, it just becomes mentally overwhelming for any defense to overcome.

i expect John Elway will get very aggressive this draft to find the future QB for that team.

The Dolphins could learn a thing or two from the Broncos, they fired 4 assistant coaches and retained there HC. The thing I like about the Broncos FO is that right or wrong there was no tinkering here are there and making subtle changes in the hopes that next year would be better, they made whole sale changes to there coaching staff because someone had to pay for this disappointing season. John Elway has the guts to make tough and many times unpopular decisions in order to make his team better, love him or hate him that's the kind of leader I like.............A Decision Maker.

This was a silly conversation in the first place.

After our 4th quarter onside kick - he's gotta be pissed at Gase. I seriously doubt that he'd even consider working for him again.

Back
Top Bottom