Spielman is a bum!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman is a bum!!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Now injuries happen and all and no coach or GM can be blamed for that. But thus far Rick Spielman has shown himself to be a fool.

1) Miami's WR's SUCKED last year. Adding Boston helps, but lets be honest, Miami has no real depth after Chambers and Boston. Adding Boston didn't solve all of the problems at WR for Miami. He didn't even try to add someone else. They were 1 injury away (which just happened) from being in the same boat as LAST YEAR! And incase Speilman hasn't noticed, Newson, Tolver, and that crew aren't NFL ready and won't be! So now because Spielman was so hell-bent on adding more cornerbacks this offseason Miami is shot at the WR position. Now go trade away more picks for Keenan McCardell and totally blow the future. Maybe James McKnight will be cut by the Giants, that should solve everything!

2) More evidence that Rick has no clue. Wade Smith ALMOST had a serious injury a few weeks back. Can anyone name Miami's back-up LT? No, because they really don't have one! Sure, they will list someone behind Wade, but lets be honest if Wade goes down Miami is shot! Does Rick go out and try and find someone.........NO! Miami's o-line in general is thin with no depth and not very good. A STARTER in Kendell is cut from Arizona for some reason other than his play, and Spielman only offers him a 1-year deal! Like a 2 year deal (which is ALL HE WANTED) would have killed our cap??? The guy could have made our o-line better and started for us, but giving out that extra year ya know....especially with all of this cap space we have now, was just too much. Are you friggin kidding me? Rick blew it and will blow it with Wade Smith's and not having a back-up. And remember, Wade already told the organization Week 2 vs Cincy he wants off because his wife is having a baby! LOL.

3) The O-Gun debate has been beaten to death. Let's just say Miami could have got something for him but it looks like he is going to walk at the end of the year and Miami won't get anything. Way to go Spielman. Looks like O-Gun won't be leaving town alone though!

I could go on and on. But Rick Spielman is clueless! This guy isn't a GM. He has Miami stockpiled with talent at CB, TE, and DE where this team is 3 or 4 deep with talent. He has no depth at cruical positions, and this team refuses to spend any money to try and win! Who cares if your under the cap if you lose! Make a bold move and try and win!

The Ricky thing isn't his fault. The McMichael thing isn't his fault. The Boston thing will be his fault because this team isn't prepared. The O-Gun thing is his fault. The Feeley thing WILL be his fault.

Oh yeah......if Miami is GOING to try and win this year. It's time to part with some talent and improve other areas of this team. TRADE MADISON! TRADE O-GUN (he's leaving after this year anyway). Go get a RB. Go get a WR. Go get some O-linemen. Trades in the NFL are rare........but they do happen. It's time to shake things up. This is a sinking ship, nothing can get any worse......make some moves or be prepared to be fired guys!

:nono: This posted wasted 3 mins of my life.

I agree. I got one line in and quit.

MikeO said:
Now injuries happen and all and no coach or GM can be blamed for that. But thus far Rick Spielman has shown himself to be a fool.

1) Miami's WR's SUCKED last year. Adding Boston helps, but lets be honest, Miami has no real depth after Chambers and Boston. Adding Boston didn't solve all of the problems at WR for Miami. He didn't even try to add someone else. They were 1 injury away (which just happened) from being in the same boat as LAST YEAR! And incase Speilman hasn't noticed, Newson, Tolver, and that crew aren't NFL ready and won't be! So now because Spielman was so hell-bent on adding more cornerbacks this offseason Miami is shot at the WR position. Now go trade away more picks for Keenan McCardell and totally blow the future. Maybe James McKnight will be cut by the Giants, that should solve everything!

2) More evidence that Rick has no clue. Wade Smith ALMOST had a serious injury a few weeks back. Can anyone name Miami's back-up LT? No, because they really don't have one! Sure, they will list someone behind Wade, but lets be honest if Wade goes down Miami is shot! Does Rick go out and try and find someone.........NO! Miami's o-line in general is thin with no depth and not very good. A STARTER in Kendell is cut from Arizona for some reason other than his play, and Spielman only offers him a 1-year deal! Like a 2 year deal (which is ALL HE WANTED) would have killed our cap??? The guy could have made our o-line better and started for us, but giving out that extra year ya know....especially with all of this cap space we have now, was just too much. Are you friggin kidding me? Rick blew it and will blow it with Wade Smith's and not having a back-up. And remember, Wade already told the organization Week 2 vs Cincy he wants off because his wife is having a baby! LOL.

3) The O-Gun debate has been beaten to death. Let's just say Miami could have got something for him but it looks like he is going to walk at the end of the year and Miami won't get anything. Way to go Spielman. Looks like O-Gun won't be leaving town alone though!

I could go on and on. But Rick Spielman is clueless! This guy isn't a GM. He has Miami stockpiled with talent at CB, TE, and DE where this team is 3 or 4 deep with talent. He has no depth at cruical positions, and this team refuses to spend any money to try and win! Who cares if your under the cap if you lose! Make a bold move and try and win!

The Ricky thing isn't his fault. The McMichael thing isn't his fault. The Boston thing will be his fault because this team isn't prepared. The O-Gun thing is his fault. The Feeley thing WILL be his fault.

Oh yeah......if Miami is GOING to try and win this year. It's time to part with some talent and improve other areas of this team. TRADE MADISON! TRADE O-GUN (he's leaving after this year anyway). Go get a RB. Go get a WR. Go get some O-linemen. Trades in the NFL are rare........but they do happen. It's time to shake things up. This is a sinking ship, nothing can get any worse......make some moves or be prepared to be fired guys!
For crying out loud! We go from praising Rick's moves to this rubbish after one injury to a key player? Unfreaking believable. Look I know we are all liquored up and p*ssed off, but come on. The man has done a good job of bringing in talent. You can't address everything in one year! :shakeno:

MikeO said:

I'm convinced you're out of your mind. Sorry.

Oliver...

Yeah Mike. Spielman is a bum because Boston is out now.

Dude, you are clueless.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that ever since Phinzone came over here there crappy attitude came with them? We were better before the merge.

Good job where? Where is the good job? Please tell me? AJ Feely for a 2nd round pick? Not trading O-Gun when now he is stuck with a guy who is going to hold-out 10 games?

Im not blaming him for the injuries or for Ricky. Im blaming him for not being prepared. YES, you can't have depth at every position. I understand. But we are 3 deep at TE. 4 deep at CB. Very deep at DE. Move a guy, and improve another area of the team.

And what talent has Spielman brought in? Aside from the drafting of Chambers....name 1 guy he has brought in that has done wonders? Just one. McMichael is good, but nothing special. Who? Where is this talent Spielman has brought in?

Zach, Timbo, JT, Surtain,Madison....all JJ guys. Where is Spielman's talent aside from Chambers?

Muck said:
I agree. I got one line in and quit.
You got farther than I did...... :shakeno:
Speilmans done a good job so far, and its not his fault we have lost the players we have...

MikeO said:
Good job where? Where is the good job? Please tell me? AJ Feely for a 2nd round pick? Not trading O-Gun when now he is stuck with a guy who is going to hold-out 10 games?

Im not blaming him for the injuries or for Ricky. Im blaming him for not being prepared. YES, you can't have depth at every position. I understand. But we are 3 deep at TE. 4 deep at CB. Very deep at DE. Move a guy, and improve another area of the team.

And what talent has Spielman brought in? Aside from the drafting of Chambers....name 1 guy he has brought in that has done wonders? Just one. McMichael is good, but nothing special. Who? Where is this talent Spielman has brought in?

Zach, Timbo, JT, Surtain,Madison....all JJ guys. Where is Spielman's talent aside from Chambers?

You Do know that Speilman just became head of personel decisions this year right? This is the first year he's got to draft the players he wanted. How can you say he hasn't produced talent when he hasn't even had his choice of players. That was Wanny's choice of players.

caneproud117 said:
You Do know that Speilman just became head of personel decisions this year right? This is the first year he's got to draft the players he wanted. How can you say he hasn't produced talent when he hasn't even had his choice of players that was Wanny's choice of players.
Spielman gets credit for McMichael and Chambers! He gets credit for a lot of the personal moves we have made over the past 4 years. He might not have "technically" been the GM but he had a huge say.

Look, I hope I am wrong. I hope he proves me wrong. But this team didn't need Reggie Howard! What a waste of money that was.

Im not blaming him for injuries or Ricky, or McMichael. Im blaming him for not preparing this team for injuries. We could lose 2 CB's and still be fine. But one WR goes down and our season is damn near shot? Why????

The guy wasn't ready to be a GM. Maybe he will improve and prove me wrong. I hope so!

What a total waste of space...I am still sick to my stomach about the Boston injury...then I have to endure this lunacy...was wondering when it would be blamed on Wanny or Spielman or Fielder...Spielman is a bum???...wish I had the energy to argue this one...it would just be a waste of time...This is Speilmans first year at GM right?????..man I am sick...and this is just making it worse...didn't think this was possible

This season might be lost because we lost one of the best RBs in the game and a top WR...could you imagine the uproar if we had signed a big RB for money and he rode the bench all yr...and signed another WR and he sat?..we lost possibly 2 out of our 4 best options on the Offensive side of the ball...tell me any team that can come back from that...guess the league is full of bum GMs

terrible waste of bandwidth. i assume your pissed that boston blew out his knee but dude, its not ricks fault and it certainly doesnt give you reason to call him a bum.

delete this post and save whatever integrity you have left.

Back
Top Bottom