Spikes & Mclain fail to impress ! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spikes & Mclain fail to impress !

Don't get me wrong I feel Mclain is the Defensive leader for Alabama and He showed really good skills on the field this season. He did everything a linebacker is suppose to do. There just wasn't any WOW factor in it for me. When you look at a stud linebacker in a big game you expect some great plays to make you say he's going to be a star. I'm not going to say he's not going to be a star. I'm just saying I was expecting a little more. Like Sergio Kindle played last night. he had a good night if you ask me.

yeah i see where you are comming from. i really don't think it matter because the broncos will get him at 10

McClain looked fine to me it was that Marcel Dareus that impreesed me along w/ Cody...

All the hype around these to backers on here...wow ! you would think a top ten pick would shine in a big game. the bama o-line is impressive so is mark Ingram and j shipley but McClain looks mediocre at best against the Texas D how is he gonna look aginst the jets O-line ?

If you dont think McClain was anything other than outstanding that whole game vs. Texas last night, just as he was all season, youre ****ing lost. Simple as that.

If you dont think McClain was anything other than outstanding that whole game vs. Texas last night, just as he was all season, youre ****ing lost. Simple as that.
He bated down a ball an made a nice tackle but other than that he disappeared and your ****ing blind if you couldn't see that. Simple as that!

He bated down a ball an made a nice tackle but other than that he disappeared and your ****ing blind if you couldn't see that. Simple as that!

Seriously? I have a hard time recalling times where I didn't see him in on tackles or in the area where the ball was.

HHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHH.
Gator fan

I think he will a be stud for years to come...just like dameco ryans with the texans...can we draft a feffin football player for once...that zach thomas guy would never have been drafted by some of you guys(too little too slow)...we need smart big football players,not emo hot heads running aound after every play fake trying to poke fools eyes out while wondering what tat to get next...

I have watched Mcclain some. I think at first he was not impressive, but what I notice is he has what others on this team currently do not. And that is not overcommitting to plays.

He stays his ground and covers the middle! Wes Welker would hate to have Mcclain at Miami.

I have changed my mind. I want the kid. Find a hidden gem OLB/DE type in the 2nd. WR 3rd.

He's a better prospect than Demeco Ryans, Clay Matthews and Jerod Mayo were coming out of college.
He's the player our FO should be targeting. This defense needs a QB a la ZT or John Offerdahl and he fits the bill

Back
Top Bottom