Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

I don't wanna write off the champs but 3 to 1 against a team like Dallas I think they are done. The officiating has been awful throughout and so bias it is ridiculous. I have no idea what the Spurs were doing in the last 30 seconds they have to foul and yet they don't. I'll say Dallas in 6 and they take it at home. Kerr and Alberts talked alot about he Spurs being old but they just have not played defense since the first game of the series.

Man, that was a good game, back and forth. i thought Duncan was going to win it, on his last shot.

Jason Terry is the most underrated player in the league. He is a very good scorer. Jerry Stackhouse impressed me last night with his scoring as well.

culpepper2chambers said:
but on the real the refs sucked

I think officiating has been a huge problem in this series and throughout the playoffs. The NBA isn't alone the umps in last years MLB playoffs were pathetic the officiating in the NFL playoffs was horrible and it's been very inconsistent in the NHL playoffs. I think it has cost teams games and has taken the game out of the players hands. It's sad when the most important games in each of the sports are being dictated by the refs.

Back
Top Bottom