Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Roman529 said:
Ball game.

well maybe they'll get a six point play...a flagrant shooting foul, shot goes down, possession, ....it can happen

Roman529 said:
Dallas and Phoenix would be good.

run and gun western conference finals. could be as good as the mavs-spurs series but with less defense.

also means at least it'll be a new champ this year from last year (altho Detroit could win again, how boring).

What a great series. San Antonio had a shot at the end but they lost the game in the 1st half. Jason Terry and Dirk were incredible tonite. Tim Duncan was great throughout the series. Dallas made the Spurs play their "game" and that was the difference IMO. Everybody knocks on the Spurs for being boring but I watched all 7 games and besides game two it was as good of a series as I have seen in a long time. Dallas in the 1st half played as good as any team offensively I have seen all year. It seemed that in the 1st half the Spurs were settling for 3-point baskets and nobody was knocking them down. Dallas was the better team tonite but those teams are soo evenly matched the only shame is that they met in the conference semi's and not the conference finals.

Props to the Mavs organization..Good series.I tip my hat to AJ and the rest of the Mavs.Now.....Question is can they win a title?Hmmmm remains to be seen.

one down, one to go...now all we need is the Pistons to lose and the NBA Finals will be watchable again

Back
Top Bottom