Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

man, no Van Horn OR Dampier for an entire overtime period. That's gonna be rough. the Mavs need to put up some points badly because the D is gonna suffer.

The Mavs didn't win this one in regulation simply because they settled for long jumpers, often times when they weren't even squared to the hoop. Wasn't even a case of overdribbling, it looked like they were too nervous to pull the trigger at times.

RobFins2005 said:
"We're tipping off for our 8th overtime here in San Antonio, and Steve Nash is still in his warmup gear, 3 hours later"

Suns game on TBS.

Roman529 said:
Suns game on TBS.

which was scheduled to start 20 minutes ago. I know games usually start 7 or 8 minutes after scheduled tipoff but they had to have held this one as long as possible

edit: it started

That would suck being on the East Coast and having to stay up until 2 am to watch the Suns game.

I'm glad Tim Duncan doesn't play baseball. That pouty face he makes after every foul call would be puke-inducing if he did that at the plate after every strike.

"Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike? Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

I suggest basketball overtimes are *** backwards. 5 minutes? Too short.

Overtime should be longer than regulation. you'd have Shaquille O'Neal hoisting up 3s to prevent it from going to OT.

Back
Top Bottom