stafford or tebow? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stafford or tebow?

which will be better in the nfl?

• Total voters
tebow completed 67% of his passes for 3286 yards and ran for another 900.

stafford completed 56% of his passes for 2523 yards and ran for negative 18 yards.

as of right now, this question is a joke. but i saw glimpses from stafford last year so next year this might be a real question. but not yet.

Tebow also threw easier passes and had better recievers in Harvin and Caldwell. Stafford threw NFL passes developed by the great BoBo!

Stafford will be a NFL ready QB come time he graduates. Miami will not be able to draft him because he will be the #1 overall pick when ever he comes out.

Man aint nothing like them DAWGz!!!!!

Stafford has all the physical tools, no doubting that. But so did Ryan Leaf, among others. Its going to come down to whats between his ears.

Tebow also threw easier passes and had better recievers in Harvin and Caldwell. Stafford threw NFL passes developed by the great BoBo!

Stafford will be a NFL ready QB come time he graduates. Miami will not be able to draft him because he will be the #1 overall pick when ever he comes out.

Man aint nothing like them DAWGz!!!!!

tebow threw the 20 plus yard passes much better too. at this point, he is the better QB in every way. we'll see how next season goes for stafford and the dawgs. i mean, we have to let you guys win once every decade or so. :d-day:

tebow threw the 20 plus yard passes much better too. at this point, he is the better QB in every way. we'll see how next season goes for stafford and the dawgs. i mean, we have to let you guys win once every decade or so. :d-day:

LOL, You know as well as everyone else them Dawgz are going to come out biting this year....Don't stress Stafford....stress the running game.

LOL, You know as well as everyone else them Dawgz are going to come out biting this year....Don't stress Stafford....stress the running game.

dem gators bite too. SEC is gonna be no joke this year. let the best team win.

stafford is the better pro qb prospect

And you know this mannnnn.

Barring injuries to the great QB from the Great UGA Bulldogs. I expect Knoshown Marino and Matthew Stafford to be 1 and 2 in the Heisman race.

UGA 42 UF 10

Stafford 35 attempts, 29 completions for 345 yards 3 TD's
Moreno 25 rushes for 215 yards 2 TD's
Defense scores a TD

Man I cant wait!

How bout dem Dawgs??

And you know this mannnnn.

Barring injuries to the great QB from the Great UGA Bulldogs. I expect Knoshown Marino and Matthew Stafford to be 1 and 2 in the Heisman race.

UGA 42 UF 10

Stafford 35 attempts, 29 completions for 345 yards 3 TD's
Moreno 25 rushes for 215 yards 2 TD's
Defense scores a TD

Man I cant wait!

How bout dem Dawgs??

we're only gonna score ten points on you guys next year? and you're gonna put up 40 on us again?

back to reality. UF 38 UGA 21

tebow 21 of 28 for 287 yards. 10 rushes for 61 yards. 3 total TDs.
moody 11 rushes for 78 yards. 1 TD.
harvin 8 catches for 115 yards. 6 rushes for 59 yards. 2 TD.

we do have these credit things now. would you like to make it interesting?

we're only gonna score ten points on you guys next year? and you're gonna put up 40 on us again?

back to reality. UF 38 UGA 21

tebow 21 of 28 for 287 yards. 10 rushes for 61 yards. 3 total TDs.
moody 11 rushes for 78 yards. 1 TD.
harvin 8 catches for 115 yards. 6 rushes for 59 yards. 2 TD.

we do have these credit things now. would you like to make it interesting?

Man yes, Ill even give you 6 points. The Dawgs will be blowing people out this year.

First off Tebow would not be a top 5 pick. Although he is a phenomenal athlete, I don't believe his "QB" skills & mechanics would translate well to the NFL. That being said, he would not receive anywhere near the contract M. Ryan did. Also, you make it sound so easy to play football into your 30's. There are a plethora of players who won't even make it 2-3 years after being drafted, let alone 8-10.

Which goes exactly back to the point that the dude made who said that Tebow only says all that stuff about getting involved in terms of time because he knows he wont play in the league. Get real man. If he wants to help people(and I dont doubt he does, the guy seems like a great person) then you take big money and help people that way. Being a football player would allow you more time than most jobs to spend overseas reading to orphan kids too. And it would deliver the money needed to do great things as well in that area. So dont even come with all that nonsense that he would be able to do more for poor kids overseas without football.

Which goes exactly back to the point that the dude made who said that Tebow only says all that stuff about getting involved in terms of time because he knows he wont play in the league. Get real man. If he wants to help people(and I dont doubt he does, the guy seems like a great person) then you take big money and help people that way. Being a football player would allow you more time than most jobs to spend overseas reading to orphan kids too. And it would deliver the money needed to do great things as well in that area. So dont even come with all that nonsense that he would be able to do more for poor kids overseas without football.

The only non-sense here is you not paying attention.

Read the 2nd post in this thread. I'm not trying to tell you or ask you what we think is the best possible situation for Tebow's career. I'm telling you what HE SAID. It's not that difficult. I have talked face to face with the young man and I'm simply posting what he has told me. There's no debate here buddy.

Read the 2nd post in this thread. I'm not trying to tell you or ask you what we think is the best possible situation for Tebow's career. I'm telling you what HE SAID. It's not that difficult. I have talked face to face with the young man and I'm simply posting what he has told me. There's no debate here buddy.

I feel that. Tebow is a great kid.....however, Stafford is a great QB and will translate into a great NFL QB and will be better than Tebow if he does or does not go into the NFL.

Just like Stafford was ranked #1 out of high school with Tebow ranked #2.

UGA!!!!! Dooley Dawgs are back!!!!

How about reading the 1st. or the 3rd. or whatever..
clear.gif
..someone is starting to change their tune..I love it....
clear.gif
clear.gif
...just messin' my fellow finfan!

Back
Top Bottom