stafford or tebow? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stafford or tebow?

which will be better in the nfl?

• Total voters
Tim Tebow would clearly be my first choice. You can look all you want at mechanics, etc, but this guy is a leader, an athlete, is big enough for the position, and simply has the intangibles to change the outcome of a game by himself. Whoever mentioned Stabler I think had the best comparison. Should be fun watching this year

Man yes, Ill even give you 6 points. The Dawgs will be blowing people out this year.

done and done. don't know how the credits work, but put me down for how ever many you would like to lose. :wink:

i won't take the points. no way i'm gonna need them. i'll go straight up - you do know we wil be favored in this game, right? :woot:

let me know how much you would like to bet. cheers brother. :beer1:

as long as tebow continues to run to contact his career as an nfl qb will be very short lived imo. you just can't do that in the pros and survive.

problem is so much of tebows game is built around power and the drop the head and bull forward mentality. it works perfect for the college game but makes for a short career in the pros.

great college qb one of the best i've ever seen. i don't see it translating all that well to the nfl.

just my take

I think Stafford has all the tools to develop into an excellent pro qb. Whether he does or not remains to be seen. Tebow is a product of the spread system, and while hes a great athlete playing qb, I dont think hes a great qb. Name me one spread or spread option qb who has done well in the NFL?

I think Stafford has all the tools to develop into an excellent pro qb. Whether he does or not remains to be seen. Tebow is a product of the spread system, and while hes a great athlete playing qb, I dont think hes a great qb. Name me one spread or spread option qb who has done well in the NFL?

That's exactly my point. So who do you guys have in he FL vs GA game? Keep in mind how powerful GA's defense is against those so-called spread offenses......BOBDOLE......Remember Hawaii? lol

That's exactly my point. So who do you guys have in he FL vs GA game? Keep in mind how powerful GA's defense is against those so-called spread offenses......BOBDOLE......Remember Hawaii? lol
I think its not going to be about Stafford or Gaybow in that game. Moreno runs all over the UF defense to the tune of 150+.

Man I like you!!!! You know your football. Also look for Caleb King to stickem for about 100 as well.

I dont know what UF brought in this off season on D, but last I saw them, Jake Long was ***** slapping Derrick Harvey all day, and Chad Henne was carving their secondary up like it was nothing. Oh, and Mike Hart was running all over them. Unless UF has some D, it will be more of the same against Georgia I suspect. I cant wait for college ball to get going. Hey Surtain, have you ever seen Jake Locker play? QB up here for the Huskies. Hes like a right handed version of Tebow, but not as big, and much quicker. He runs a 4.4 40. Definitely needs work as a qb, but I could see him converted to wr at the next level. He played rb in HS I believe. Not sure if hes got any YouTube vids yet. Very raw, only a Soph this year I believe.

Stafford is the better NFL QB prospect. His skills simply translate better to the next level.

No spread offense in the pro's.

Advantage Stafford.

You always had credibility. That's why I'm not surprised at that very intelligent statement.

Man, it's been a long time since a UGA QB was worth something. It's going to be a great year. Miami Dolphins, Georgia Bulldogs. I'm in football paradise fellas.

Back
Top Bottom