Stick with Minor or get an FA? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stick with Minor or get an FA?

Stick with Minor or bring someone else in?

• Stick with Minor as the feature back

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • Bring in a free agent as the feature back

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Bring in a free agent and split carries with Minor

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Fold 'em up this season and wait for Edge in '05 or a high draft pick

Votes: 12 12.1%

• Total voters

Mr. Miyagi

Crane kick first, ask questions later
Reaction score
Just want to see the consensus on this. Seems like some fans are sold on Minor, while others are hoping for a FA signing to either be the feature back or to compliment Minor and split carries.

Nublar could not have said that any better. It makes sense and its practical no trade needed, and stacy mack has already proven he can run.

I believe the consencus on this thread atleast is stick with minor

I think we will at least get an FA if we don't trade. If we only get an FA however, he will only be a backup to Minor. I don't believe there is an FA on the market who can beat out Minor for the right to start at this time. An FA adds depth and possibly competition at the position during camp which I believe the FO and coaches want.

I think we should get Edge in 05 but we shouldn't just fold them up. Lets keep Minor or our feature back and then get Edge for next year.

just throwing this out there, but i read here on the main page the other day that Konrad is down 17 pounds, and is in great shape this year, weighing what he did as a senior at BC... what the matter with giving him a shot at short yardage situation? anybody? Mack was on my fantasy team last year so i followed him the first few weeks, and he lost his job in Houston. he didnt show me much. why waist cap space and a roster spot on Mack?

IMO, Mack is done. If you couldn't win the starting job in a brand spanking new expansion team, you're useless. I wouldn't bother with him.

I agree with letting Konrad do the short yardage and keeping Minor in the feature back spot. Mack or James Stewart is just taking up cap and roster space. I keep hereing Edge in 05'...What if Minor goes off for a 1000 yds and 10-12 td's? Are we still wanting Edge at this time next year?....just a thought. We should give the guy a chance before we make plans for 05. And dont give me the crap about his size. Look at Faulk...Sanders...Terrell Davis..it wont wash.

Back
Top Bottom