Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still in the playoff hunt for what it's worth

we still have a majority of our divisional games in front of us, our defense so far has been solid, and we've won games with some of the worst quarterbacking i've ever seen produce a win....

i get people are down but i think our offense could actually gain a dynamic with a more pass-catching oriented backfield

It's still early in season yet. At this time last year we were a joke too. Let's see how next 2-3 weeks go

Sorry but a team that gets blasted by the Jets and blown off the field by a poor Ravens team doesn't deserve to even sniff the playoffs.

I don’t think we’ll make it but the Jets aren’t bad and the Ravens blasted us nearly as bad last year and we made the playoffs. Who you lose too doesn’t matter. Case in point the super bowl winning 04 Pats lost yo an extremely poor Miami team led by AJ Feeley.

Jets beating up the Bills tonight.

TNF games are great for struggling home teams. It's just too much of a disadvantage for road teams on a short week.

Jets beating up the Bills tonight.

TNF games are great for struggling home teams. It's just too much of a disadvantage for road teams on a short week.

Yup, its almost every week. This is probably the Bills worst game of the year. Shocker.

Jets still got a chance for a 40 burger like the Ravens. Lol.

if jags lose to the bengals and we win i think we are like the 5th seed

Said this after last game, TNF is not a good gauge for a team. Visiting teams almost always get throttled by the home team. Home field advantage is huge on Thursday Night because of the short week and the travel time that the visiting team loses.

The crappy thing is that they almost always schedule the Dolphins away on TNF.

Thursday night football has NEVER been even a marginal product let alone a decent one. 90% of the time it's a blowout. It's like the NFL knew the jets would suck and they needed a Thursday night divisional home game

I thought this would be a good Thursday game. Since Buffalo to NYC isn’t as far as some other Thursday games.

Back
Top Bottom