STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks.

I can hear it now....

"What's so wrong with Russell? He's athletic with a big arm, and he had a better QB rating in his 2nd year than what Henne had in his 2nd year".

Jamarcus had a QB rating???? news to me...

If that happens I'm done with this regime.

Why? Would OLB Sergio Kindle or ILB Brandon Spikes disappoint you at #12? If we can get Gilyard, Demaryius thomas, Benn in the 2nd?

Why? Would OLB Sergio Kindle or ILB Brandon Spikes disappoint you at #12? If we can get Gilyard, Demaryius thomas, Benn in the 2nd?

Brandon Spikes is NOT a top 20 player. The ONLY ILB worth the 12th pick is McClain.
I'm not in favor of a WR (Bryant) with our 1st pick, but the pick has to be a value pick. If he's the highest rated player, you take him.
I still can't believe Cam and Mueller had Ginn rated over Willis (regardless of how they felt about Brady Quinn)

That would make me just as furious as the Ginn pick. Kindle looked like a one trick pony in the National Championship game. He'll be there in the second IMO.

Spikes is a late first, early second round player. If Bryant is there and he's the sure cut BPA then we take him. If we don't I too will be pissed. Even if we do have other needs. We can't forget about Free Agency.

kindle needs time to get stronger in his lower body to be a more effective run defender and set the edge...

there's potential there but i see a guy who's gonna take time...

i know one thing...i wouldn't take kindle this year and expect for him to be my day 1 starter on the strongside...no way no how

as such i give him a 3rd round grade for our needs...guy that's gonna need time to develop and get stronger...and like others said i don't see much of a pass rush arsenal...he's not just gonna run around and juke guys at the next level...he's gonna have to engage use his hands and get off blocks and develop as a pass rusher...he's raw just about everywhere

2nd round imo we can do better elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom