STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks.

LOL

I can't say I disagree with this...but they just drafted Darren McFadden not too terribly long ago. JaMarcus Russell is out. They need a QB. Maybe Jimmy Clausen. Maybe Sam Bradford. Wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if the Raiders took that bum Taylor Mays. Mays can bench press a Toyota Hybrid. Al Davis loves that.

No way Al gives up on the greatest QB in the world, I actually think it's Spiller or Mays. Speed is the only talent Al looks at, maybe they take some overrated OT.

Just wait for the Pick up Russell. Russell v. Henne battle threads. They are on their way.

I recommend that anyone who starts such a thread, or responds favorably for that matter should be automatically immediately banned by the mods for being unworthy to post on FH on the grounds of unrehabitatable stupidity.

I recommend that anyone who starts such a thread, or responds favorably for that matter should be automatically immediately banned by the mods for being unworthy to post on FH on the grounds of unrehabitatable stupidity.

Funny you should mention this. I was eating pancakes earlier this morning and was thinking of dong exactly such. God knows I was sick of seeing threads about Michael Vick when all of his crap was going around.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how JaMarcus Russell and FinHeaven correlate to pancakes.

:confused:

I'm telling you guys lol....Russell is out in Oakland.

I can hear it now....

"What's so wrong with Russell? He's athletic with a big arm, and he had a better QB rating in his 2nd year than what Henne had in his 2nd year".

I can hear it now....

"What's so wrong with Russell? He's athletic with a big arm, and he had a better QB rating in his 2nd year than what Henne had in his 2nd year".

Former #1 overall pick! We can at least bring him in and see what he's got!

:crazy:

the top eleven:
i'd say at this point the "sure" players to be off the board by the time we pick are
SUH
BERRY
OKUNG
MCCOY
and at least 1 QB.
much as i want mcclain i'm not confident he drops to us.

I came up with this idea on another site and it is interesting. Shift though the top 10-20 draft sites/mock drafts and see who the 10-15 players who are picked most often to go from 1-11.

Then let us talk about who we like.

I can tell you that on all of them except for one, Berry, Byrant and McClain are all taken before our pick. In that one, we took McClain.

Back
Top Bottom