Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett

Arky defense blows is the understatement of the year

OSU I guess is tired of SEC arsewhippings..

If Mallett is there at 15 I would take him. Actually the kid is impressing me so much I would trade up to 9 or 10 to get him. I think he is more mobile than people like to give him credit for in the pocket. But like Hoops said, he is making throws that even some nfl quarterbacks can't ever make.

I say draft Mallett if Gabbert isn't available, and also get DJ Williams in 3rd or 4th (if available). They have good chemistry and the TE position is of need.

This is a good test for Mallett. Trailing and he is forced to pass.

the throws this kid makes floor me...my god...threw a back shoulder to the sideline perfect pass to the 4 yard line...the only ball i've seen a wr catch cleanly this entire game...trying to step up in the pocket when flushed but the osu dline is killing the ark oline up front...pressure everywhere

i'm seeing an awful lot of attitude from mallet also...he should be chewing out his wrs

Watching now on DVR...so, don't know what has happened except up to 7-7. So, not going to read other posts until I'm done watching...

Mallet is the QB I believe we will have a shot at getting; however, I am not really sold on him. He goes through periods where he looks great and then throws a pick out of nowhere. Happened in just about every game I saw him in this year (I think about 4 or 5 times.)

He was pretty good accuracy, but I'm not sure about how well he reads the defense.

Having watched a whole lot of Brandon Weeden over the last 5 days, I'm watching Ryan Mallett's throws and thinking, "That's really nothing all that special."

He definitely has some fire (read: attitude) to him. I'm sure he would piss some coaches off.

Forget the coaches, he pisses off his teammates.

Great arm and talent meets bad attitude, bad leadership, bad feet and bad touch. Although on the touch front, that back shoulder he threw that had hoops impressed, was indeed a nice throw...but not many of those in his repertoire.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Just had a nice near-pick right there.

Having watched a whole lot of Brandon Weeden over the last 5 days, I'm watching Ryan Mallett's throws and thinking, "That's really nothing all that special."

well point me in the direction of some of that kid weedens tape cause i need to see THAT

smart field sense is such a crucial part of a QB... glad i'm not the only one who isn't that impressed by Mallett

if you're not impressed with that kids arm you are coo coo...anyways the attitude bothers me but what the heck we got to take a chance...the physical talent is definitely worth the pick

if you're not impressed with that kids arm you are coo coo...anyways the attitude bothers me but what the heck we got to take a chance...the physical talent is definitely worth the pick

You know who else has attitute? Dan Marino, Jim Harbaugh, Phillip Rivers, Cutler list goes on and on. You know who abuses little teenagers?

Back
Top Bottom