Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett

if you're not impressed with that kids arm you are coo coo...anyways the attitude bothers me but what the heck we got to take a chance...the physical talent is definitely worth the pick
Wasn't Vontae's attitude the reason he dropped? Funny thing is the kid is probably one of the more determined likable players on the team.

if you're not impressed with that kids arm you are coo coo...anyways the attitude bothers me but what the heck we got to take a chance...the physical talent is definitely worth the pick

The arm is VERY impressive. It's just that I've been immersed for a week in tape of a guy that threw a 97 mph fast ball as an 18 year old pitcher.

I imagine it's going to be difficult to go from those two back to looking at Pat Devlin on January 7th, lol.

Forget the coaches, he pisses off his teammates.

Great arm and talent meets bad attitude, bad leadership, bad feet and bad touch. Although on the touch front, that back shoulder he threw that had hoops impressed, was indeed a nice throw...but not many of those in his repertoire.

I'd still opt for Mallett over Locker. But he definitely has a "me first" attitude to him. However, that's nothing new, as it's been reported around circles that character issues are present.

nice miami dolphins like draw play call on 3rd and 10 despite having that arm in the backfield arkansas...playing not to lose

I'd still opt for Mallett over Locker. But he definitely has a "me first" attitude to him. However, that's nothing new, as it's been reported around circles that character issues are present.

lol...i would hope you'd take this kid mallet over the battering ram locker...

That low ball on the little slip screen was not an isolated incident. Mallett is probably the worst screen passer I saw in college football this year.

But yes absolutely I'd take Mallett over Locker, twice.

Is his attitude seriously worse than Henne IDGAF attitude?

Well, he was getting into it with a DE three times his size... :)

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

lol...i would hope you'd take this kid mallet over the battering ram locker...

My point is that regardless of his "issues", he's still ahead of Locker, who I think is overrated.

these arkansas wrs are KILLIN ME with these drops...catch the ball

Well, he was getting into it with a DE three times his size... :)

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

My point is that regardless of his "issues", he's still ahead of Locker, who I think is overrated.

Isn't that good? Nobody wants a QB thats always moping around and has no fire in him.. Nobody but Sporano..

Isn't that good? Nobody wants a QB thats always moping around and has no fire in him.. Nobody but Sporano..

Mmm ... turn the game on. Just watch some of his reactions. You can see from a mile away that he could be more of a pain in the *** than needed. I've watched a good amount of Mallett this year and noticed a bit of his attitude, but I think he's been a little more "fresh" tonight.

devier posey is straight up trash in the pros...i'd rather have his teammate sansenbacker or whatever his name is...lol

It's not that I think Devier is a bad player, it's that everywhere I look in the college landscape I see someone I'm more interested in.

But are you noticing hoops that the ball placement is all over the place? Too high, too low, too wide, behind, etc? Not saying Gabbert's better on ball placement, but he's got far better legs and temperament under pressure, and he has the same arm and accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom