Summary Of Mock Drafts For The Dolphins First Round Pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Summary Of Mock Drafts For The Dolphins First Round Pick

From a distance it seems like Graham Barton's stock is rising and Jackson Powers-Johnson's stock is declining.
yup seems that way now i have seen JPJ in early round 2

35. Arizona Cardinals

Jackson Powers-Johnson, C/G, Oregon

While Arizona has established some depth along the interior of its offensive line, it lacks blue-chip starters and true upgrades. Powers-Johnson was dominant last season as the first (and potentially last) Pac-12 player to win the Rimington Trophy (nation's best center), but he could also play at guard. He plays with power.

I tend to agree.....many possibilities and it is likely Grier will surprise us. My preference is OL, but DT/Edge or WR are all on the table. There is still likely a free agent move or two to help fill in the gaps
The X $$$ comes available in June. We will sign more FAs at that time to fill holes, but the draft comes first and we better find at least two starters with our first two picks. No more Can Smiths or Channing Tindalls please.

DT Jer'Zhan Newton to the Dolphins

Height: 6-2 | Weight: 304
College: Illinois

Where Miami could get him: Pick No. 21

This might be a high projection for Newton, but I love his tape. He fits in Miami as a disruptive defender with versatility across the front. There's a need here too, as Christian Wilkins departed in free agency for Las Vegas.

Newton, who had 18 sacks during his college career, has the lower-body quickness to create backfield chaos, with a detailed rush plan to attack the quarterback. He had 36 pressures when he lined up as a DT in 2023, which ranked No. 1 in the FBS.

Back
Top Bottom