Superbowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Superbowl

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And this response from someone who holds the players blameless for his team's collapses.....
yes, it was Bledsoe and the offenses fault that Gilbride called passing plays to no end, let me give you a few examples of the Bills season since you don't seem to grasp the fact that coaching is important in this league:

Week 1: 28 pass attempts, 32 RA....dominant win
Week 2: 27 PA, 29 RA....dominant win
Week 3: 26 PA, 14 RA....loss
Week 4: 43 PA, 10 RA...yes you read that right...loss
Week 5: 35 PA, 26 RA...overtime win, Henry toughed it out with torn rib cartilage
Week 6: 40 PA, 18 RA...guess what the outcome of that game was?
Week 7: 26 PA, 35 RA...whaddaya know?...running actually works!..dominant win.
Week 8: 38 PA, 25 RA...also, half of Henry's carries came when the Chiefs already had a 25-30 point lead..lol
Week 10: 34 PA, 25 RA...loss
Week 11: 26 PA, 27 RA...Henry had a great game, was averaged 6.5 a carry...why the hell did we even pass the ball 20 times?..lost 10-12 to HOU.
Week 13: 34 PA, 34 RA...win
Week 14: 15 PA, 38 RA...of course you know we won that game.
Week 15: 30 PA, 20 RA...ho-hum, loss.
Week 16: 28 PA, 24 RA..loss, why the hell would Gilbride still have Buffalo passing when Bledsoe's getting sacked left and right?..Newsflash moron!...don't pass!..hell, a bledsoe interception ended the game.
Week 17: 43 PA, 19 RA...with that ratio we were lucky it was only 31-0.

Anybody with half a brain can see what Gilbride did. look at those ratios, and STILL Henry had over 1300...imagine if this offense was run somewhat competently.

but, that was last year and there's nothing anyone can do about it...Gilbride is gone, all is good in the world. Mularkey's first year as OC in Pitt he had the #1 rushing offense with 2 crappy RB's..imagine what he can do with OH Henry :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
yes, it was Bledsoe and the offenses fault that Gilbride called passing plays to no end, let me give you a few examples of the Bills season since you don't seem to grasp the fact that coaching is important in this league:

Week 1: 28 pass attempts, 32 RA....dominant win
Week 2: 27 PA, 29 RA....dominant win
Week 3: 26 PA, 14 RA....loss
Week 4: 43 PA, 10 RA...yes you read that right...loss
Week 5: 35 PA, 26 RA...overtime win, Henry toughed it out with torn rib cartilage
Week 6: 40 PA, 18 RA...guess what the outcome of that game was?
Week 7: 26 PA, 35 RA...whaddaya know?...running actually works!..dominant win.
Week 8: 38 PA, 25 RA...also, half of Henry's carries came when the Chiefs already had a 25-30 point lead..lol
Week 10: 34 PA, 25 RA...loss
Week 11: 26 PA, 27 RA...Henry had a great game, was averaged 6.5 a carry...why the hell did we even pass the ball 20 times?..lost 10-12 to HOU.
Week 13: 34 PA, 34 RA...win
Week 14: 15 PA, 38 RA...of course you know we won that game.
Week 15: 30 PA, 20 RA...ho-hum, loss.
Week 16: 28 PA, 24 RA..loss, why the hell would Gilbride still have Buffalo passing when Bledsoe's getting sacked left and right?..Newsflash moron!...don't pass!..hell, a bledsoe interception ended the game.
Week 17: 43 PA, 19 RA...with that ratio we were lucky it was only 31-0.

Anybody with half a brain can see what Gilbride did. look at those ratios, and STILL Henry had over 1300...imagine if this offense was run somewhat competently.

but, that was last year and there's nothing anyone can do about it...Gilbride is gone, all is good in the world. Mularkey's first year as OC in Pitt he had the #1 rushing offense with 2 crappy RB's..imagine what he can do with OH Henry :cool:

I think the song goes a little something like this: Cry Me A River.ooohh...Cry Me A River... :goof:

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I think the song goes a little something like this: Cry Me A River.ooohh...Cry Me A River... :goof:
Nah, I wasn't asking for the Dolphin theme song, but thanks :lol:

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
also, I'm not crying, read the last paragraph :goof:

just trying to enlighten FFIB on the benefits/repercussions of good/bad coaching.
I think he might just of learned something today :)

CirclingWagons said:
also, I'm not crying, read the last paragraph :goof:

just trying to enlighten FFIB on the benefits/repercussions of good/bad coaching.
I think he might just of learned something today :)

You are hillarious dog!!

CirclingWagons said:
Nah, I wasn't asking for the Dolphin theme song, but thanks :lol:

I know what's wrong with you, you are probably scared of another LOSING season..I get it..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I know what's wrong with you, you are probably scared of another LOSING season..I get it..
uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, somebody give this poor guy a courtesy laugh for that pathetic smack attempt :goof:

Justasportsfan said:
7. stupid Patriots fans that beat up older women.
8. stupid patriot fans that threw snow at Fiedler. Stupid because they should've thrown yellow snow.

The women that said she was attacked LIED..she was not even at the game.
95% of the People that go to the games are Season Ticket Holders.You know
the people in your sec.The Pats asked every one of the 61,000 Season Ticket
Holders if thay saw 2 men beating an old woman...No one did,the Pats checked every inch of film..nothing.The State Police asked her were she
was sitting..she did not know..thay asked her where she got her ticket..
she did not know :fire:

Now did Pats fans toss snow at Fiedler? :roflmao: Your damn right thay did :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
they went 14-2 last year and won the superbowl with more injuries than any team in the NFL. This year they are even more dangerous:

1. I thought the downfall of the Pats was going to be losing Teddy W....but look who they draft, the perfect replacement, Wilfork.

2. Roosevelt Colvin is now back, just another great defensive player Billy gets to work with(great blitzing LB).

3. David Patten is back, very vital part to their receiving corps.

4. Got a potentially very good TE in the draft, and the Pats use their TE's more than anybody in the offense.

5. They got a steal in the 3rd or 4th round getting Marquise Hill at DE from LSU.

6. Corey Dillon, Corey Dillon, Corey Dillon

No, an injury to Brady is the only thing, all other are expendable.

oh yeah, one more thing, it's Belichick's mind vs:

1. Edwards
2. Mularkey
3. Wanny

it'll take an act of god for them to not to win the division and more
CW, you act like the patriots and the harlem globetrotters and the rest of the league is the Washington Generals.
1. Wilfork is not a the perfect replacement for Washington. Wilfork did not play the run that well and that was Washington's main strength.
2. Colvin may not be the same as he was before the injury.
3. This was a joke right. Patten is not that vital to their WR corps, they won a superbowl without him. Also, nobody in their WR corps is vital.
4. Yea the TE could be very good or he could be very bad. The last TE they drafted (Graham) didnt turn out so great.
5. see 4
6. Corey Dillon= overrated. You make him sound like he is Jamal Lewis. He is approaching 30 and wasnt that great to begin with

VJ1252 said:
CW, you act like the patriots and the harlem globetrotters and the rest of the league is the Washington Generals.
1. Wilfork is not a the perfect replacement for Washington. Wilfork did not play the run that well and that was Washington's main strength.
2. Colvin may not be the same as he was before the injury.
3. This was a joke right. Patten is not that vital to their WR corps, they won a superbowl without him. Also, nobody in their WR corps is vital.
4. Yea the TE could be very good or he could be very bad. The last TE they drafted (Graham) didnt turn out so great.
5. see 4
6. Corey Dillon= overrated. You make him sound like he is Jamal Lewis. He is approaching 30 and wasnt that great to begin with
sounds like wishful thinking to me :shakeno:

catapano said:
Deep Down We Cant Wait To Stomp Your Sissy Boy Pats !!
"Your"...sorry, I want my team to stomp them too, but I just don't see it happening as of NOW. I'd love to be wrong about this though

I could say the same exact thing about your statements, except maybe the dillon one.

CirclingWagons said:
"Your"...sorry, I want my team to stomp them too, but I just don't see it happening as of NOW. I'd love to be wrong about this though
WHO IS YOUR TEAM I FIGURED THE PATS SINCE YOU KEEP BRAGING ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY ARE

Back
Top Bottom