T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?)

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, here is somthing to chew on during a slow week. Based on this story T.O. is on his way to the Raider Nation for Porter. Now here is the question , does anyone here want to call the Birds and see about a trade ?
Yea, I know the T.O. thing is like a trip to OZ, but God could you dream any better than T.O. on one side and C.C. on the other. Yea , I know its only a dream ,but oh what a dream!

http://theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=2865

:goof:

why would the raiders want him when they just got moss? there wouldn't be enough balls to go around unless they threw the ball about 80% of the time for those two. and if there was any way the fins could get TO they certainly would have to give up Chambers, so keep dreaming.

Yea, both on the same team. Either this is going to be verey good or very bad!

If you had to give up C.C. then yea all bets are off. But if you could work a trade with a pick , oh say a 2nd next year, who knows.

i heard on some site, it was a few weeks ago, that the Phins' Raiders and Eagles where RW would go to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter or Antajj Hawthorne and the Raiders !st rd rookie CB to miami. Probably not possible but would be good 4 us i think.

aren't the raiders over the cap? how would they be able to pay TO what he wants?

Finz84 said:
why would the raiders want him when they just got moss? there wouldn't be enough balls to go around unless they threw the ball about 80% of the time for those two. and if there was any way the fins could get TO they certainly would have to give up Chambers, so keep dreaming.

Wow, we'd have to give up Chambers? Ummmm, so?

Nobody thinks T.O.'s a bigger prick than I do, but I would package Chambers in a deal for T.O. in a second.

I am hearing that this was a rumor generated from the Rosenhaus camp to get something going from the Philly camp. Even if hte Raiders deal Porter, I still think they cant undertake a monstrous contract from TO

phinz_54 said:
the Raiders !st rd rookie CB to miami.

Fabian Washington. I heard that too (I think I heard it here?), but i really doubt that any trade like that would happen.

Back
Top Bottom