T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?)

I have no idea what the Raiders cap looks like but I would think they would make room some how.

Ok back to my question, would anyone care to call the Birds and ask what it would take to get it done ?

Then you will have to give up a 2nd and somthing else for Porter. Anyone know how old T.O and Porter are?

Living in Philly, all they talk about is the Canaries. I have yet to hear a single rumor about sending TO to Oakland. All I can say is reid and laurie are not backing down. I don't think Oakland would be that interested in him anyway. Theres a reason only 2 teams were interested in him last offseason.

This isn't going to happen because the Raiders want to win games.

FemaleFinFan said:
Living in Philly, all they talk about is the Canaries. I have yet to hear a single rumor about sending TO to Oakland. All I can say is reid and laurie are not backing down. I don't think Oakland would be that interested in him anyway. Theres a reason only 2 teams were interested in him last offseason.
This rumour has been heavy out here on the west coast. I would not second guess Al Davis, because he would go after T.O. if they had the cap room.

Aqua Man said:
Wow, we'd have to give up Chambers? Ummmm, so?

Nobody thinks T.O.'s a bigger prick than I do, but I would package Chambers in a deal for T.O. in a second.

i'm not saying i wouldn't do it, i was just pointing out that there was no way the fins could get TO w/out giving up chambers, so we would never see the two line uo together for the fins as the original poster said.;)

If Porter came available he would be a nice pick up, but we are heavy at wide receiver now, with not enough balls to go around.

yea Brazforphins, but is there anyone out there that you could put on our team other then T.O that would have the same inpact? ( thats up for grabs that is)

Femalfinfan, I hear ya, I,m just two hrs away from Philly so I hear it too( Bird talk that is)
But I,m sure you also know that the # 1 man on that team is McNabb. Do you think after what TO said about him they could ever play together again! I say TO is on the move!(opinion)

Everything that's going on at the dolphins team will have more impact than Owens.

1-Saban and the new staff.
2-Offense?Ronnie,Boston,new OL...
3- A LOCKER ROOM WITHOUT CRAP

REAL DEAL said:
Femalfinfan, I hear ya, I,m just two hrs away from Philly so I hear it too( Bird talk that is)
But I,m sure you also know that the # 1 man on that team is McNabb. Do you think after what TO said about him they could ever play together again! I say TO is on the move!(opinion)

No I can't see them playing togethar, which is good good for those of us who hate the Canaries, but, I don't see anyteams picking him up either. He's just as risky as Ricky. Different type of risk, but risky nontheless. Again, there's a reason only Philly and Baltimore were interested in him last year...

Back
Top Bottom