T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?)

AlanSaysYo said:
With that attitude and that salary, I'd avoid him.

exactly. i go to school in the philly area and i cant stand his BS. always talking. hes a good player sure, but hes def way overrated in my book

But Femalefinfan , you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some one out there will take a run at him. Yea he is the # 1 NFL head case, but some one will always be ready to take a chance!

REAL DEAL said:
But Femalefinfan , you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some one out there will take a run at him. Yea he is the # 1 NFL head case, but some one will always be ready to take a chance!

Its always a possibility. I pitty the team that picks him up, but I was happy when he ended up here. No team and player deserved each other more and I couldn't wait until he started up with his BS and I'm loving every min of it. :evil:

REAL DEAL said:
Ok guys and gals, here is somthing to chew on during a slow week. Based on this story T.O. is on his way to the Raider Nation for Porter. Now here is the question , does anyone here want to call the Birds and see about a trade ?
Yea, I know the T.O. thing is like a trip to OZ, but God could you dream any better than T.O. on one side and C.C. on the other. Yea , I know its only a dream ,but oh what a dream!

http://theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=2865

:goof:
What has been floating around down here in So. Cal, and I am just saying what I heard, and I have no idea how the salaries would work, T.O. to the Raiders, Porter to Miami, and Ricky to Philly.

No thanks on T.O. in Miami. I'd love to watch Raiders games if that trade happened just so I can see those two egomaniacs try to co-exist(and likely fail miserably).

Fin Fan in Cali said:
What has been floating around down here in So. Cal, and I am just saying what I heard, and I have no idea how the salaries would work, T.O. to the Raiders, Porter to Miami, and Ricky to Philly.

Why in the world would Philly do that they got TO because that had NO receivers and now they are gonna lose TO and be even worse off at receiver?

All I have heard down here is socal is a player swap owens for porter.

DevilElias26 said:
exactly. i go to school in the philly area and i cant stand his BS. always talking. hes a good player sure, but hes def way overrated in my book

He may be a jerk and self centered but by no means is he overrated.

Wow Fin Fan in Cali, thats one I have not heard before. But do the Birds trade one head case for another ? I mean TO is a "nut" but as far as I know he is not on the weed!

BillsCA said:
Why in the world would Philly do that they got TO because that had NO receivers and now they are gonna lose TO and be even worse off at receiver?

All I have heard down here is socal is a player swap owens for porter.
Hey Bills fan chill, I said that is what I heard. The deal that has been floating around about a month or so ago, was as I said. I understand Philly needs receivers, but that what I heard. So chill!

REAL DEAL said:
Wow Fin Fan in Cali, thats one I have not heard before. But do the Birds trade one head case for another ? I mean TO is a "nut" but as far as I know he is not on the weed!
It's been pretty quiet on the possible deal, boy when I mentioned that to My big Raiders fan, his eyes lit up like he was a kid in the candy store!

They would need 2 balls and 2 quarterbacks to have enough play for both TO and Moss. I could see them winning a game 27-14, one of the 2 having 10 catches for 180yds and the other one have 4 catches and crying in the media after the game. I don't know of any team that could cover these two at the same time but man you'd need a therapist oncall 24/7 with them in the same lockeroom.

T.O. and Moss, can you say Shaq and Kobe, thats exactly what it would be like, they would never be able to coexist their ego's are way TOO big

finfansince72 said:
They would need 2 balls and 2 quarterbacks to have enough play for both TO and Moss. I could see them winning a game 27-14, one of the 2 having 10 catches for 180yds and the other one have 4 catches and crying in the media after the game. I don't know of any team that could cover these two at the same time but man you'd need a therapist oncall 24/7 with them in the same lockeroom.
It would be team Leon!

Well gang my bet is TO has played his last game in Bird land and he will be looking for new home . I not going to say its with the Fins , but if Nick could make it work some how!
Oh sorry gang I was dreaming again!!! Hard to stop doing it.

Back
Top Bottom