T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?)

Brother, Moss and TO on the same team...How many more destructive entities could the Raiders amass...besides the salary issues of two prima donas, NT would have to throw the ball EVERY down to please those two...I love these impossible rumors...But if this were to come to pass, I believe we would get the best end of it...anything we can get for RW at this point would be a plus...

if we had the chace, id send CC away for TO in a heartbeat. alotta you guys on here over estimate chambers. CC is good and all but were talking about Terrel Owens....screw his attitude, the guy can flat out play.

You know it says a lot when PFT says it's a rediculous rumor.

I mean really...consider the source....it's PFT saying it's rediculous!

Finz84 said:
why would the raiders want him when they just got moss? there wouldn't be enough balls to go around unless they threw the ball about 80% of the time for those two. and if there was any way the fins could get TO they certainly would have to give up Chambers, so keep dreaming.

really though, all the raiders would have to do is throw the ball in the air, im sure one of them will come down with it if there not arguing over it:tongue:

If this is true which I dont know if it is then T.O. and Moss would be unstopable. But each like to be the number 1 reciever to like to make the big play all the time so they might get extremely competitive.

Porter just signed a huge contract this year. The Raiders would take quite a cap hit to trade him.

Let me tell I live in the Philly area and if the rumors are out there they are not that strong here. This is the only place where I heard it. The Eagles organization is willing to let him sit and they were very convincing that they expect him in camp. I'm sure if the right deal comes along they'll take it but, no real strong rumors in Philly land as of yet.

FISHFAN44 said:
Let me tell I live in the Philly area and if the rumors are out there they are not that strong here. This is the only place where I heard it. The Eagles organization is willing to let him sit and they were very convincing that they expect him in camp. I'm sure if the right deal comes along they'll take it but, no real strong rumors in Philly land as of yet.

Sal Palantonio (major Philly sports writer) was just on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio discussing the whole deal. So it is just as much of a "rumor" there as anywhere....actually the original link here was from a Philly broadcast station's web site.

Anyway Sal seems to think that the Eagles are done with TO, and that he will be dealt. He could only offer the Raiders as a team that might be willing to take such a malcontent.

The interesting part for Dolphans, is that the Dolphins were the first team offered up by Golic as a possible suitor for TO, and Sal shot down every other destination immediately, but got stuck on Miami.....before finally offering up that Saban wouldn't suffer TO.

Later, they revisited the topic and Miami was the subject again, and Golic dismisses that Saban wouldn't want TO, saying, "Saban wants to win. He may want to eventually build a team in the Patriots mold, but he has to win on the way and they need some superstars".

Discuss.

burger13 said:
Sal Palantonio (major Philly sports writer) was just on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio discussing the whole deal. So it is just as much of a "rumor" there as anywhere....actually the original link here was from a Philly broadcast station's web site.

Well as far as local Philly radio you don't here much. Comcast Sports Net which has all local Philly writers and mainly does local sports. I have heard nothing but I don't watch it 24/7. But as huge as this rumor would be you would think I would have heard it at lest once. If anyone remembers the Eric Lindros saga no matter what you turned on if Lindros farted you heard about. I would consider this at least as big if not bigger. I have heard nothing at all.

there's no way in h3ll that the Raiders can afford to pay Randy MOss and T.O both on the same team.

Why would we trade or seek out a WR for Williams when we have so many weaknesses elsewhere? Why don't we try to shore up the defensive line or secondary? I'd rather trade Williams for Charles Woodson or somebody like that than Jerry Porter.

Don't you think we had enough of QUITTERS. All we need is another player disrupting this team! To H*** with TO

TO is awseome but I would like to keep Chambers besides a trade like that wont happen.

Finz84 said:
why would the raiders want him when they just got moss? there wouldn't be enough balls to go around unless they threw the ball about 80% of the time for those two. and if there was any way the fins could get TO they certainly would have to give up Chambers, so keep dreaming.

If it was ANY other team I would say no way. But since it is Al Davis that runs the gong show known as the Oakland Raiders........anything is possible.

Back
Top Bottom