T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O to the Raiders ? ( Could we cut in ?)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hey Bills fan chill, I said that is what I heard. The deal that has been floating around about a month or so ago, was as I said. I understand Philly needs receivers, but that what I heard. So chill!

I am chill im just saying it is total BS. There is no way a talk host said this probably some caller giving his wild ideas. Plus Ricky has absolutely no trade value right now whatsoever.

I would love T.O. if money and attitude wasn't a problem, since it is I would take Porter, Hawthorne and Washington. That's alot of young talent for Saban to work with.

Crzynick25 said:
T.O. and Moss, can you say Shaq and Kobe, thats exactly what it would be like, they would never be able to coexist their ego's are way TOO big

Yup! Thats for sure!......I happy with the WR's we have now. Chambers is gonna break out this year.....I can Feeley IT!!!! :rofl3:

BillsCA said:
He may be a jerk and self centered but by no means is he overrated.

he is so overrated. do you watch every game? i take it you dont, because i do since im near philly. he drops a ton of passes

if they get T.O. then they would go down in history as the best WR combo ever

T.O has had a great career but who needs the disruption he brings with him.....PASS.

I think this could potentially be the coolest thing ever to happen in the NFL - from an entertainment standpoint both on the field and off it. Can you imagine? Obviously I'm not a Raider fan, but c'mon how could you not want to watch that team with those two on the same squad?

DevilElias26 said:
he is so overrated. do you watch every game? i take it you dont, because i do since im near philly. he drops a ton of passes

And Chambers is a 100% better right? :rolleyes:

He couldnt get along with SF, refused to even acknowledge that he was legitimately traded to Baltimore, played 1 year with the Eagles (most of which he was injured) before whining and moaning about the contract to the point of being traded......

Why on earth would any true Dolphin fan want a cancer like that anywhere near our beloved team?

The Eagles maybe McNabbs team but I think trading TO would be a huge mistake. He's yet to miss a game like Ronenhaus stated before, I don't know if he'll show up but the NFC is weak even without TO the Eagles are still probably the best team in the conference, but without him I don't think they can compete with any of playoff teams in the AFC. I would love to have Porter on the team, but I think a player very compareable to Porter is already on the team in Chambers, i'm just waiting to see if he has a breakout year. I don't think there is anyway that the Phins could "cut" in this deal, Ricky has no value, especially to either of these teams as the Eagles have a pro bowl Rb in Westbrook and drafted Moats I believe, and the Raiders signed Jordan. Also I have no clue how the deal Porter for TO could be possible with the cap.

phinz_54 said:
i heard on some site, it was a few weeks ago, that the Phins' Raiders and Eagles where RW would go to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter or Antajj Hawthorne and the Raiders !st rd rookie CB to miami. Probably not possible but would be good 4 us i think.
I would take this trade in a second.

yankeehillbilly said:
He couldnt get along with SF, refused to even acknowledge that he was legitimately traded to Baltimore, played 1 year with the Eagles (most of which he was injured) before whining and moaning about the contract to the point of being traded......

Why on earth would any true Dolphin fan want a cancer like that anywhere near our beloved team?
We'll bend over backwards to take Ricky back, TO's shlock is tame compared to Ricky's nuttiness.

Crzynick25 said:
T.O. and Moss, can you say Shaq and Kobe, thats exactly what it would be like, they would never be able to coexist their ego's are way TOO big

If I remember correctly, they did just fine for several years, and i think any team would accept that.

TO:lol:

I would not cut into that trade for two reasons. First of all I hate the man, I hate his style, his attitue, his fans that follow him to whatever team he may go; everything about him. The other reason, I would love to see how the ensuing debacle with Randy Moss, Kerry Colins, Norv Turner and the Oakland fans would go down

Back
Top Bottom