Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game

fininthemoon great to hear than I will be looking around that area

....you said you are going to be trying for G 34. We aren't staying at the parking lot for we are just catching a cab down there from the hotel and going to two feet and a heart beat it around to different places I'm looking for the phins fans. We have a rolling cooler etc and just going to go to town. Food is tough for us but pitch in what ever funds is okay. I have my own booze baby labatts blue so smooth love it. Do you post anything outside your sport etc to show it is you. two more weeks it is in the air we speak later

phin4life said:
....you said you are going to be trying for G 34. We aren't staying at the parking lot for we are just catching a cab down there from the hotel and going to two feet and a heart beat it around to different places I'm looking for the phins fans. We have a rolling cooler etc and just going to go to town. Food is tough for us but pitch in what ever funds is okay. I have my own booze baby labatts blue so smooth love it. Do you post anything outside your sport etc to show it is you. two more weeks it is in the air we speak later

No problem... If you wish to contribute a few bucks, that is fine. I will be sure to have plenty there!!!

I will probably be flyinf a FINHEAVEN banner on my truck. I will make it tall enough to see from the street so that you can locate me.

See ya there!

fininthemoon will look for the flag

....with less than two weeks until the match and a noon party brewing in Pittsburg all should be well. I have a map of some of the parking lots keep yours in mind and look for the flag flying high in the air. I have a few bucks around for food but bringing my own beer baby labatts blue love it can't wait. We are looking just fine for season opener just fine. We speak later
phins

fininthemoon one week baby details inside

....Okay have all your info etc. We will be heading to lot G34 to look for you around noon. I will be looking for a dolphins truck with the banner etc or anything that looks like finheaven on it. Will be carting around a ton of beer. I will pitch in some funds for money etc no worries about that. Game plan is my buddy who is a steelers fan is to meet up at 4pm with some guys. So I plan to spend the afternoon over with you guys get pie eyed and sh it faced in joyous triumph. So we will be leaving our hotel by cab and will get dropped off in that area of G34. One week we speak later

Phins4life aka (scottie)

phin4life said:
....Okay have all your info etc. We will be heading to lot G34 to look for you around noon. I will be looking for a dolphins truck with the banner etc or anything that looks like finheaven on it. Will be carting around a ton of beer. I will pitch in some funds for money etc no worries about that. Game plan is my buddy who is a steelers fan is to meet up at 4pm with some guys. So I plan to spend the afternoon over with you guys get pie eyed and sh it faced in joyous triumph. So we will be leaving our hotel by cab and will get dropped off in that area of G34. One week we speak later

Phins4life aka (scottie)

We fry fish in Pittsburgh!! I guess we will meet you at Doms tailgate dont forget my beer

ark my buddy is all over it

....grabbing your beer etc. No worries he called me last nite. He has everything all planned out. We are both pumped and can't wait to meet everyone, from this site and other sites etc. To mix and mingle with dolphins fans the true heart and of course a steelers fans for this day and night is yours with the rings and banners. Looking for a great time and I'm sure it will be. To you ark and finonthemoon, I see you guys next thursday at some point fin in the afternoon and ark later I do believe my buddy has the details on that and where you guys are located. I make sure he has your beer. We speak later

phins (scottie)

what time are you tailgating to? My boss just gave me 2 tickets sec 134 but I have to work til 4:00, I'm only 20 minutes from Heinz and I'll park in a garage in town ($5) and walk across the clemente bridge by PNC park. I have to check out the hotties working at Hi tops (across from PNC) then I'll be over.

zackattack54 said:
what time are you tailgating to? My boss just gave me 2 tickets sec 134 but I have to work til 4:00, I'm only 20 minutes from Heinz and I'll park in a garage in town ($5) and walk across the clemente bridge by PNC park. I have to check out the hotties working at Hi tops (across from PNC) then I'll be over.

We will probably be going until 7-7:30 or so... Come on over!

4 more days!!! DAMN I can't wait!!! For those that are coming to the tailgate, be sure to come ready to PARTY!!!

What do you need for this hoolie? We'll probably won't get there until 2 or so. Providing we can navigate around Pitt ok. Plane touches down around noon.

Donation would work best for us. Seeing that we don't know the area at all! But, if you need some back up of beer or food, we will get the job done! GO PHINS!

screamer said:
Donation would work best for us. Seeing that we don't know the area at all! But, if you need some back up of beer or food, we will get the job done! GO PHINS!

Donation is fine... I know that it will be hell getting around Pitt that day!

Donation it is my friend! Can't wait! GO PHINS!

Back
Top Bottom