Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game

fininthemoon just touching base

....will be there on thursday what time again are you planning to hit the parking I heard they aren't allowing parking until 5hours before kick off. Just double checking if you are still planning to be there around noon at G34. We will be there for the afternoon myself and a buddy, we DON"T need booze but will throw in a donation for food we have no problems. Than we are off to a pittsburg tailgate party my buddy is a big fan. So we going to do both. Looking forward to spending the afternoon with the boys from finheaven, and meeting all. Also the night time over with the steelers fan's will be fun to get a good mix. Love this time of year. Can't wait to see the dolphins put some points on the board. See all on Thursday travel safe, fin get back see you on Thursday. Speak later

phin4life aka (scottie), North of the Boarder

phin4life said:
....will be there on thursday what time again are you planning to hit the parking I heard they aren't allowing parking until 5hours before kick off. Just double checking if you are still planning to be there around noon at G34. We will be there for the afternoon myself and a buddy, we DON"T need booze but will throw in a donation for food we have no problems. Than we are off to a pittsburg tailgate party my buddy is a big fan. So we going to do both. Looking forward to spending the afternoon with the boys from finheaven, and meeting all. Also the night time over with the steelers fan's will be fun to get a good mix. Love this time of year. Can't wait to see the dolphins put some points on the board. See all on Thursday travel safe, fin get back see you on Thursday. Speak later

phin4life aka (scottie), North of the Boarder

Yeah... I just heard that too... So I guess it will 3 PM then!!! See ya there PHIN!!!

That's good in a way. I'll get there about the same time then!

All that plan to attend the tailgate party, please PM me and I will send you my cell phone # just in case there are any changes. I do not expect any, but I thought it would be wise to be prepared. It will also help in tracking me down!!!:lol:

Hey FinintheMoon i do not have enough posts to PM you but I will be there from 12:30 on tomorrow because I am a Pitt Student. Me and my other phin buddy will be around all afternoon. Our seats are in 517. Are you still planning on being in G34? Please let me know on email at svc7@pitt.edu I will see you tomorrow!! Can't wait to meet all our fellow finheaveners from around the country!

Quick question, do you need a parking pass for G34? Or is it a pay when you show up lot?

Back
Top Bottom