Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/seasoninmoments#12904-23

One of the highlights of the 2013 season. To top it off, it happened against the Patriots! :lol:

Remember that when you get pessimistic about our offense, and remember we have Ryan Tannehill with a year under his belt!

Remember that QB has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami franchise from 1995-2012

Remember that QB has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami franchise from 1995-2012
Ya but Karma is a bitch, there is a reason they (NE) havent won diddly since getting caught cheating.

Ya but Karma is a bitch, there is a reason they (NE) havent won diddly since getting caught cheating.

they have still been to 2 SBs, i'd take that. I just look forward to the post Brady era in NE.

Miami had their dynasty in the 70s(into the 80s), Buf in the 90s, NE in the 00s- when is it our turn to dominate the division for a decade?

He also has one more butt fumble than any Miami Dolphins QB in history.

I'll take that w/ the good times.

I wouldn't call losing two games before the big one 'good times'. How many people on this forum could name the teams that lost the NFC title games the years the Jets lost the AFC title games? I know I can't. Nobody remembers losers.

I wouldn't call losing two games before the big one 'good times'. How many people on this forum could name the teams that lost the NFC title games the years the Jets lost the AFC title games? I know I can't. Nobody remembers losers.

I sure had fun and I look forward to more in the future. You would think phin fans who haven't seen a playoff win since 2000 and a title game app since 1992 would be happy to have the success the jets have had but i guess you are content w/ never contending.

as far as title game participants, I have been following this game since 1981 and I can name every title game loser since then.

'81: SD, Dal
'82: NYJ, Dal
'83: Sea, SF
'84: Pitt, Chi
'85: Mia, LA Rams
'86: Cle, Wash
'87: Cle, Min
'88: Buf, Chi
'89: Cle, LA Rams
'90: LA Raiders, SF
'91: Den, Det
'92: Mia, SF
'93: KC, SF
'94: Pitt, Dal
'95: Ind, GB
'96: Jax, Car
'97: Pitt, SF
'98: NYJ, Min
'99: Jax, TB
'00: Oak, Min
'01: Pitt, Phi
'02: Ten, Phi
'03: Ind, Phi
'04: Pitt, Atl
'05: Den, Car
'06: NE, NO
'07: GB, SD
'08: Bal, Phi
'09: NYJ, Min
'10: NYJ, Chi
'11: Bal, SF
'12: NE, Atl

Yeah. The good times. Like getting ALL the way to the AFC championship, just to watch the Super Bowl, sitting on the couch next to the Dolphins

11buqgl-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom