Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae?

Its easy it is Wake he is not afraid of getting dumped and probably would gladly be traded to a winner at this point. It does take an idiot to see we were steam rolled in the secondary last year until Vonte got in shape and steped up and played. Why when your an all pro like Wake would you want to hang around a team like the phins when they might trade you to some team that has a chance. Philbin better tredd very carefully here because if the vets role over which is what this is all about then there is no team, no fans and unhappy Ross and Philbin is out before he even has a chance.

whatever vet took issue with it he's a smart one...assanine trade...

This trade was so stupid on so many fronts. This staff did not even try to turn Davis around, which just goes to show you that they have NO faith in their own ability. Very scary stuff. Parcells made some mistakes by NOT drafting players because they were not big enough but Parcell was MAN enough to deal with the players egoes and put them in their place these guys don't have the gonads to do that. You aquire and develop talent. So many supporting this trade also bash this team for lack of talent. Wow.

I hope that Philbin had one of the capitan's meeting to let them know before they did the trade, as they said they'd try to do in hardknocks. If things didn't happen that way, he'll have trouble with players.

I don't see how that is possible. The second he goes to the players it gets out that there is a trade and the trade could be ruined.

I liked Vontae, but if we can get a 2nd round pick for him I am all for it. He was here the past two years. We need to get BETTER not stay the same

Omar is on a Reggie Bush tear right now on twitter.....pretty sure this confirms my suspicions that he was his source.

Move the team to LA in a couple years, this team has been a disgrace to the past dolphin teams for well over a decade. Big deal when we make the playoffs cause its just another bye week for whatever team. I'm tired of the 62-7 30-3 playoff games. Shut it down and move it, the longer we stay the less the great dolphin teams will be remembered.

Back
Top Bottom