Tannehill + Hartline is going to be ridiculously good... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill + Hartline is going to be ridiculously good...

Why don't we wait and see if Hartline is still on the team by the time Tanny takes the field?

I just hope that Hartline steps up this season in the WCO, and will be Tannehill's go to when he takes the reigns...

I must be one of the "less knowledgeable" posters here, as on guy posted on the first page of this thread, becasue I have never understood the love Hartline seems to get for his production which since drafted has been extremely small. It's all the QBs fault for not throwing to him, sounds awfully like the old line we used to get from the Henne fans that used to blame the OC for Henne's failures.
Last year I thought was his make or break year and he faikled to make it, he's still on the roster somehow, guess he gets another chance to make or break this year.

What's not to like? 1 TD in his last 26 games is what's not to like. I like him as a 3rd or 4th receiver but as a #2 he proved nothing last year when he was constantly in single coverage. It's make or break time for him...he either becomes a lot more productive this year or he probably ends up walking.

I hope someone from this receiving corp steps up because I think Irelands only mistake in this draft was not getting a better receiver to grow with Tannehill.

Just remember that we had Wes Welker for a reciever for 2 years. He totalled 1 TD in that time. Then he goes to a team with a real QB and turns in 4 straight Pro bowl appearances. Not saying Hartline is Welker but give him a chance with a real QB. He has made some plays for us.

Hartline is a good player but he is not as good as any of the GB WRs on their roster and Donald Driver who is 37 would be a better option.
Good player but not up there in the top 32 WRs in this leagues.

Hartline is way under appreciated.
The guys catches everything you throw at him.
Hopefully he will catch the 6 TD's dumbass Marshall dropped last season.

Hartline is way under appreciated.
The guys catches everything you throw at him.
Hopefully he will catch the 6 TD's dumbass Marshall dropped last season.

At Hartlines rate of ((1 td the past 26 games)) it would take him 13 years to score 6 tds

At Hartlines rate of ((1 td the past 26 games)) it would take him 13 years to score 6 tds

1st off, the stats you are mentioning are skewed. 1 td in 26 games but 5 in the last 3 years. so whovever posted the original 1 in 26 is skewing the stats to make Hartline look worse than he is. Just leave out the other 4 TD's

Heck his 5 in 3 years is almost as good as Barndon Marshall's 9 in 2 years and we paid him a lot less.

Also if you look at Hartlines TD's 2 came in blowout wins against Buffalo. The other 2 were the main contributing factors in Wins against Minnesota and the Patriots. 1 was in a loss to the Patriots.

Name me a single game where brandon marshall was the main contributing factor in us winning.

ridiculously good?

Right now I'd settle for average from Hartline, because that would be an upgrade on what he has been so far.

im not a hartline fan but he did have some great catches last year im hoping he turns it up this year

Hartline needs to stop randomly falling over when nobody is within ten yards of him.

1st off, the stats you are mentioning are skewed. 1 td in 26 games but 5 in the last 3 years. so whovever posted the original 1 in 26 is skewing the stats to make Hartline look worse than he is. Just leave out the other 4 TD's

Heck his 5 in 3 years is almost as good as Barndon Marshall's 9 in 2 years and we paid him a lot less.

Also if you look at Hartlines TD's 2 came in blowout wins against Buffalo. The other 2 were the main contributing factors in Wins against Minnesota and the Patriots. 1 was in a loss to the Patriots.

Name me a single game where brandon marshall was the main contributing factor in us winning.

I guess 5 TD's in 36 games is better than 1 TD in 26 games.

Back
Top Bottom