Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

Omar said, and yes it was Omar- that although he wears that brace it does not help for re-injuring the knee-- really? then why where that type of brace?

ya -and if you slow the video down- you can see him hurt it when he planted- before he heads out of bounds..

Yeah it buckled when he planted this is end game. That thing popped

Yesterday my season tickets came.. today I'm wondering how early is too early to drink..

You're about an hour behind schedule.

giphy.gif

And now NFL Network alluding that Hackenberg looks like the second coming of Montana, my God where does it end. Oh and happy effing birthday Tom Brady
Don't know whether to be happy knowing this team has a legit option to suck for a top QB in the draft next year because of that or be pissed because the Phins are going to suck again.....

Sign the best FA QB ( Kaep) and have him compete with the guys on this roster. Best man gets the job. If they sign some bum that has no chance of starting or helping us win. My season tickets are up for sale. They are good tickets btw

So is this pretty much locked in as a long term disastrous injury or are we still speculating based on the video?

Honestly, better now than during game 4. He barely made a cut and the joint was toast. No way he would've lasted more than a few games if the knee is that unstable. At least we've got time to prepare now.

If anyone thinks we can sign someone and that QB will be up to full speed by the time the season comes in Gase' offense, then you are sadly mistaken.

So is this pretty much locked in as a long term disastrous injury or are we still speculating based on the video?
its all speculation til they announce it. but the longer it goes the worse it looks

Omar said, and yes it was Omar- that although he wears that brace it does not help for re-injuring the knee-- really? then why where that type of brace?

ya -and if you slow the video down- you can see him hurt it when he planted- before he heads out of bounds..

Jebus, Omar.

The brace provides more stability to the MCL and LCL while the ACL still might be vulnerable. There's no brace to prevent ACL injuries.

Back
Top Bottom