Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

As some have stated above, on a day Tom Brady turns 40 with no apparent end in sight of ending his career, we can't keep our 20 something year old QB healthy.

When does this curse end? What did this franchise do wrong to piss off the football Gods? Someone help me understand!!!?!?!!!???!!!!!!!!??????!!!!! :(

Is this payback for the Bill Parcells and Nick Saban debacles? I can't stand either one of those pinheads after what they did to the franchise.

To be fair, Brady was out for the year in 2008 when he was 31 years old (older than Tannehill is). He recovered since obviously.

Brady had Surgery and also got hurt in week 1. When he came back he was out of football for like a full year. Now if Ryan is done he may return next year but what a waste. I really wish he just had surgery because as much as we bitch about Moore we weren't winning in the playoffs with anyone at QB. The defense was too banged up.

So, I see us still taking 3 out of 4 against bills and jets and taking half of (titans, chargers, bucs and saints) and losing all the rest.
5-11

So, I see us still taking 3 out of 4 against bills and jets and taking half of (titans, chargers, bucs and saints) and losing all the rest.
5-11
No joke, we should just tank.

if his ACL is torn, Tanney is done in Miami.

We need a QB for the future.

Thats what you think now. When we go 6-10 with MM at the helm will you feel the same way?

It's ****ing football. Either you practice and prepare for the season now, or your first action is against an actual team. Get the **** out of here with that nonsense. Maybe you'd rather watch ballet or figure skating? Or should they not skate until the olympics because you fear them hitting the ice?

Might as well have everyone wear flags too. Better yet, let's get some two hand touch going. I'm sure that'll help out!

Brady had Surgery and also got hurt in week 1. When he came back he was out of football for like a full year. Now if Ryan is done he may return next year but what a waste. I really wish he just had surgery because as much as we ***** about Moore we weren't winning in the playoffs with anyone at QB. The defense was too banged up.

My point was that Brady was injured at one point too. If Ryan is out for the year I'm curious what this means for his future in Miami. The team had "an out" with his contract after this season.

I hope he is in that MRI scanner right now.... we can't wait until tomorrow to hear the news

Just want to thank Calais Campbell for the cheap shot that has us in this situation right now.

Ya I honestly hate Campbell...Yes Im being bitter but thanks for ruining our franchise QB

Today, many doubters are wodnering why they didn't like Tannehill.

This alone shows his value to our team.

God I hope we can pick up Kaep, Cutler, Romo, or anyone capable. Sad for us and Ryan

Back
Top Bottom