Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

It's ****ing football. Either you practice and prepare for the season now, or your first action is against an actual team. Get the **** out of here with that nonsense. Maybe you'd rather watch ballet or figure skating? Or should they not skate until the olympics because you fear them hitting the ice?

Might as well have everyone wear flags too. Better yet, let's get some two hand touch going. I'm sure that'll help out!
I was in favor of Gase letting them go "live" originally.

Now that we are down our Franchise QB and promising young RB. My opinion has changed.

Don't run with my statement though Mr Blades of Glory.

So, I see us still taking 3 out of 4 against bills and jets and taking half of (titans, chargers, bucs and saints) and losing all the rest.
5-11
Either way you already know who has won the AFCE this year and probably the next decades worth just off of history so RT or no RT going forward...Its just a place to land between #2 & #4 depending on how many times they can beat the Jets & Bills.

If anyone thinks we can sign someone and that QB will be up to full speed by the time the season comes in Gase' offense, then you are sadly mistaken.

I don't think anyone is thinking that (or so I hope). We still need to bring in the best option and get that QB up to speed as quickly as possible. Matt Moore will still start the season, but he's not the QB you want leading the team for an entire season, he doesn't have the skill set to run Gase's offense. If a QB is brought in, he should be ready by Week 3. They cant sit still and think Brandon Doughty or David Fales is good enough to be our #2 for the entire season. Behind our OL for entire season, Matt Moore will get banged up. We need a veteran QB as our #2 who can challenge Matt Moore and possibly surpass him during the first month of the season.

Man, I hope it's only scar tissue.

As some have stated above, on a day Tom Brady turns 40 with no apparent end in sight of ending his career, we can't keep our 20 something year old QB healthy.

When does this curse end? What did this franchise do wrong to piss off the football Gods? Someone help me understand!!!?!?!!!???!!!!!!!!??????!!!!! :(

Stadium is built on Seminole burial site

I was in favor of Gase letting them go "live" originally.

Now that we are down our Franchise QB and promising young RB. My opinion has changed.

Don't run with my statement though Mr Blades of Glory.

Going "live" didn't cause RT's injury. This is an injury he would have gotten playing flag football and doing the same move

Im so sick of 6 7 or 8 win seasons. I was really thinking qe would give the Pats a run but probably niss out and get the wc.

Guys if he was gonna go down like that it was only a matter of time. In hindsight should have got the surgery. Whatever DR that decided that - should be relieved of his duties. Thats where the blame should go IMO

tommen.gif

Back
Top Bottom