Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

Saw the video of the play. Tannehill plants his left foot as if to juke a defender and goes out of bounds and promptly to the ground. Looks like ACL to me.

Just want to thank Calais Campbell for the cheap shot that has us in this situation right now.

It was no cheap shot. Watched that game half-dozen times, Campbell beat Brandon Albert on an inside move and was falling while trying to reach Tannehill. If you want someone to blame, blame Branden Albert for allowing Campbell to get to him.

So take this for what it's worth...but I have a connection from a life long friend who works in he Fins medical facilities and he told me it's a confirmed torn ACL.

I don't post here often but I've been here for ages and have no reason to troll or speculate. Still...take that for what it's worth.

We should've gotten the live chicken
1fd72ed13fb2ef88eb3a194f13973198--sports-baseball-movie-party.jpg

Guys if he was gonna go down like that it was only a matter of time. In hindsight should have got the surgery. Whatever DR that decided that - should be relieved of his duties. Thats where the blame should go IMO

It's a fricken injury. People get injured every day. Some of those people had previous injuries some haven't. Unless a doctor said, "0% chance you get re-injured", then you can't fault them.

So take this for what it's worth...but I have a connection from a life long friend who works in he Fins medical facilities and he told me it's a confirmed torn ACL.

I don't post here often but I've been here for ages and have no reason to troll or speculate. Still...take that for what it's worth.

Well **** me sideways.

This seems believable to me

pretty much. well if its a season ender and not just a few games

If it's a similar situation to original injury, which appeared very bad at first, a few games seems feasible - but not sure how anyone would have much faith in the knee at that point.

Back
Top Bottom