Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

If it is indeed torn I hope we draft a qb next year... time to get some insurance for the future

Definitely. Going to need to draft a young guy, maybe as high as the second round to develop as insurance and to be a backup.

If it's a similar situation to original injury, which appeared very bad at first, a few games seems feasible - but not sure how anyone would have much faith in the knee at that point.

True, if its another sprain, does he just do the surgery anyway to get it over with? Probably...

If it is indeed torn I hope we draft a qb next year... time to get some insurance for the future

Probably gonna have to with your top 12ish pick in 2018. Poor kid just can't catch a damn break and neither can we

I don't think anyone is thinking that (or so I hope). We still need to bring in the best option and get that QB up to speed as quickly as possible. Matt Moore will still start the season, but he's not the QB you want leading the team for an entire season, he doesn't have the skill set to run Gase's offense. If a QB is brought in, he should be ready by Week 3. They cant sit still and think Brandon Doughty or David Fales is good enough to be our #2 for the entire season. Behind our OL for entire season, Matt Moore will get banged up. We need a veteran QB as our #2 who can challenge Matt Moore and possibly surpass him during the first month of the season.

Man, I hope it's only scar tissue.

I think you just described Cutler.

Guys if he was gonna go down like that it was only a matter of time. In hindsight should have got the surgery. Whatever DR that decided that - should be relieved of his duties. Thats where the blame should go IMO

You mean Dr. Andrew's? Okay.

I believe it's going to be the worst case scenario, but I think at this point even the team probably doesn't even know how bad it is. Not saying K-Rob's friend is a liar, but he might be speculating.

Definitely. Going to need to draft a young guy, maybe as high as the second round to develop as insurance and to be a backup.

There are 2 QBs who will most likely go 1 and 2 overall. Let's not fall into that 2nd round trap again. If drafting a QB is the route they choose, getting cute shouldn't even be on the table. I'm hoping for Allen from here on out myself.

There are 2 QBs who will most likely go 1 and 2 overall. Let's not fall into that 2nd round trap again. If drafting a QB is the route they choose, getting cute shouldn't even be on the table. I'm hoping for Allen from here on out myself.

Unless they trade the farm, they aren't getting a top 2 pick...

Kaep is way better than Moore.

If Moore wasn't a Dolphin, we wouldn't think he's that good because he isn't.

Hate kaep as a man but could be a real threat and is a gunslinger which would help and maximize Parker and others.

Gase seems to be able to make most Qbs pretty good. Not sure 16 tds and 4 ints is considered bad as much as I dislike Kaep

He kicked our ass as many pointed out when talking about Kiko

Hey Gase won with a Tbow so we still have hope, plus if this had to happen better at the beginning of the preseason than mid season when the QB pickings are slim. Sorry for Tanny and Hoops but Gase may be able to this out of his butt. The Pats QBs did well without Tom Brady we could too.

Kaep is way better than Moore.

If Moore wasn't a Dolphin, we wouldn't think he's that good because he isn't.

Hate kaep as a man but could be a real threat and is a gunslinger which would help and maximize Parker and others.

Gase seems to be able to make most Qbs pretty good. Not sure 16 tds and 4 ints is considered bad as much as I dislike Kaep

He kicked our *** as many pointed out when talking about Kiko

Why do you hate him as a person?

Back
Top Bottom