Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

What's hypothetical is whether the potential will ever be realized.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

I didn't say anything about how he sees his own team. ;)

Or is it the existence of potential itself that is hypothetical? One could argue that potential exists whether it's realized or not.

You mean they're only hopeful, and not certain? :unsure: ;)

How come every time I read an article about Tannehill they make reference to their dreadful offensive line, upside, and other points that echo what we discuss on the site? Are they victims of confirmation bias as well?

How come every time I read an article about Tannehill they make reference to their dreadful offensive line, upside, and other points that echo what we discuss on the site? Are they victims of confirmation bias as well?
I suspect they're unfamiliar with the data that show the offensive line to have been no worse than average, and are over-attributing sacks to it and under-attributing them to Tannehill.

What gets a little tiring is pointless attacks on one poster all day. Who cares when he logs in? Maybe his browser is always up and he's not even home.
Wait, you mean we're here to talk about the team and not each other? :unsure: ;)

Philbin scares me. I thought ireland was the problem but philbin could be just as big of one. Not sure he has a clue how to run a team.Can't believe we had to hire hickey instead of a good gm to keep this clown around.

I think Philbin and Hickey will be here a while. Tannehill may or may not.

there's nothing to even entertain here...matt moores closer to being cut than he is taking tannehills job...

i hope this board starts getting better content on the main forum than the constant garbage i have seen of late... the same people really bringing the board down...gonna be a long offseason if this is whats in store

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, when your QB has no OL, no running game, atrocius playcalling and still throws for close to 4000 yards, I think the coach needs to focus elsewhere.

So if a player doesn't play well he will get benched? In other news the sun came up in the East this morning. More details at 11

there's nothing to even entertain here...matt moores closer to being cut than he is taking tannehills job...

i hope this board starts getting better content on the main forum than the constant garbage i have seen of late... the same people really bringing the board down...gonna be a long offseason if this is whats in store
Well it'll be nothing compared to what's in store if we let you talk us all into believing Tannehill is the next Tom Brady, and he really turns out to be the next Chad Henne. :)

Well it'll be nothing compared to what's in store if we let you talk us all into believing Tannehill is the next Tom Brady, and he really turns out to be the next Chad Henne. :)

easily the biggest joke poster on this board...run away winner here...badge worthy terrible

easily the biggest joke poster on this board...run away winner here...badge worthy terrible
Well if you're what's considered "good," I'll gladly accept any and all designations as less than good. ;)

The only way Moore will play is if Tannehill gets injured lol

Back
Top Bottom