Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

watch it for yourself since you got the game and you tell me where the "homer" is after...just be honest...you gonna have to understand where the route is designed or headed though on the last pick...it's not gonna tell it for ya cause wallace never gets the depth on the in cut in front of the db that tannehill expects presnap on the coverage...

the first pick you got to be kidding me if you are gonna tell me that the coverage was so tight there a stop route could not be completed minus the slip...if anything the ball and db arrive at the same time...but one things for sure...he cannot go thru wallace to the ball unless he slips...

wallace starts to gear up to get milliner in off coverage to open his hips and drop out before sitting right down...millner plays it well no doubt but the timing and the throw are there if not for slip despite the solid coverage...milliner never bailed but he did give ground

that was a nice adjusment by the jets to go with milliner and a deep safety on wallace and cromartie on hartline...the opposite of the opener and one miami was not ready for...and once hartline got hurt tannehill did not trust mathews to win vs cromartie...that was obvious

Tannehill was straight up terrible vs. the Jests in week 17. Stop dancing around it and deflecting. Just admit the facts. It was one of the worst played games by a QB in the entire league this year.

Tannehill was straight up terrible vs. the Jests in week 17. Stop dancing around it and deflecting. Just admit the facts. It was one of the worst played games by a QB in the entire league this year.
Since 1994, teams with QBs who posted sub-50 QB ratings, as Tannehill did against the Jets, have won only 144 of the 1,171 games in which it's happened, a win percentage of only 12%.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...mes-with-QB-Ratings-of-50-or-Lower&highlight=

:lol: absolutely a rediculous statement...

:lol: absolutely a rediculous statement...

Careful using big words you might look "ridiculous", but yeah you are right his 10 of 27 for 82 yards and 0 TDs performance the week before was one of the worst games of the year by any qb.

I am not sure if it was one of the worst(I saw some bad Geno games) but it was bad.

Careful using big words you might look "ridiculous", but yeah you are right his 10 of 27 for 82 yards and 0 TDs performance the week before was one of the worst games of the year by any qb.

i'd be happy to break that game tape down for ya if you'd provide it...the nfl.com game center highlights though pretty much tell the story...which i already posted

of course if i did you'd just call me a homer

Wow, worse then some of the Geno Smith games, Eli Manning Blunders, Josh Freeman's Minny experiment....maybe it is high time some started watching other games around the NFL....instead of looking at the box scores....

i'd be happy to break that game tape down for ya if you'd provide it...the nfl.com game center highlights though pretty much tell the story...which i already posted

how do you not have NFL game rewind?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Wow, worse then some of the Geno Smith games, Eli Manning Blunders, Josh Freeman's Minny experiment....maybe it is high time some started watching other games around the NFL....instead of looking at the box scores....

when you consider the magnitude of the game and how bad he was I can see an argument but I wouldn't necessarily call it one of the worst though it was pretty bad.

If you are going to try and polish that turd I would call you a homer. I would tell you that you have delusions of grandeur and are in need of a Haldol the size of a handball.

Last time I checked we don't judge QB's seasons off one or even two games...we look at the season as a whole and we also consider the "Team" factors that would effect his play or prevent him from executing at a higher level. Coaches and GM's evaluate each game and then after reviewing all the games with game film determine why a team didn't execute and what needs to be done to correct it.

While everyone realizes (Except certain posters here) that Ryan is not a finished product yet, those that matter realize this O-line was awful and will see a major overhaul in 2014.

Then and only then I believe we will be able to more accurately assess where Ryan Tannehill is in his development.

Last time I checked we don't judge QB's seasons off one or even two games...we look at the season as a whole and we also consider the "Team" factors that would effect his play or prevent him from executing at a higher level. Coaches and GM's evaluate each game and then after reviewing all the games with game film determine why a team didn't execute and what needs to be done to correct it.

While everyone realizes (Except certain posters here) that Ryan is not a finished product yet, those that matter realize this O-line was awful and will see a major overhaul in 2014.

Then and only then I believe we will be able to more accurately assess where Ryan Tannehill is in his development.

overall he wasn't good, took playoff caliber talent in a weak field for the 6 seed and couldn't even get above .500. did he improve? sure but not enough.

overall he wasn't good, took playoff caliber talent in a weak field for the 6 seed and couldn't even get above .500. did he improve? sure but not enough.

Your not playoff caliber when your O-line is at or near the bottom in the league in every category....Sorry junc...nice try.

So this thread has degenerated into nyjunc calling someone a homer with regard to evaluating their team's QB :sidelol: and Gravity telling people they are focusing too much on sacks :sidelol:
these two are clowns and the reason i don`t visit finheaven that often

Back
Top Bottom