Tannehill starting tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill starting tonight!

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Ben Volin: Calling the game RT @MarcHochman: Dick Stockton just said on 790 The Ticket that Ryan Tannehill is starting for the Miami Dolphins tonight

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to see how the kid performs against the 1s.

and so it begins my friends....hot damn!!!

your week 1 starting qb ryan tannehill...

Great. Will be cool, but still can't read too much into it yet, as he will be facing another team's 1's for the first time. Glad they are giving him the experience. I bet he looks good though.

It will be interesting, while Carolina didn't have a good defense last year Tanny is gonna be going up against Charles Johnson, Jon Beason, Luke Kuechley, Thomas Davis, and Chris Gamble plus 2 solid safeties in Charles Godfrey and Sherrod Martin.

If Tannehill is the week 1 starter i'm going to go wild @ the Jets game in Miami. Tannehill jerseys for me and the missus!!!

and so it begins my friends....hot damn!!!

your week 1 starting qb ryan tannehill...

My head is seriously hurting from the number of correct decisions I've seen this franchise make since hiring Philbin.

I don't even know what to think right now.

:iwantmore:

Time to start a "what color Tannehill jersey am i gonna get?" thread!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

If Beason is out it means James Anderson starts. TEs are gonna have fun tonight.

Oh and this will be a good game to get the RBs some confidence. Carolina's top DTs are Ron Edwards, Terrell McClain, Sione Pua, and Andre Neblett. But you'll also see the guy we drafted before Jimmy Wilson; Frank Kearse.

As for Carolina, I'm rooting for my boy Ryan Van Bergan to make the team

tumblr_lh6i9sVoNi1qzado8o1_500-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom