Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

Almost want this to happen so we cango 1 15 this year get Tbum fired and if Gase doesn't wake up personal wise can his butt also. Tired of loosing ways.

Almost want this to happen so we cango 1 15 this year get Tbum fired and if Gase doesn't wake up personal wise can his butt also. Tired of loosing ways.

Exactly! Anything to shake up the front office already. It is filled with incompetents. We can't win with Tannenclown and Grier calling the shots!!!!!!!

Best floor

1. Rosen
2. Darnold
3. Allen
4. Jackson

Best ceiling
1. Rosen
2. Allen
3. Mayfield
4. Darnold
5. Jackson

Biggest bust potential
1. Mayfield
2. Jackson
Lol, can't take this list seriously with Allen not even included in the "biggest bust potential" -- he's got as much "bust potential" as any first round QB prospect I've ever seen. Sure, he's got a high ceiling. He's the complete definition of "boom or bust" though.

I also don't know how the hell he's got a "high floor" when the only sure quality he's got is a rifle arm. His "floor" is a 56% college passer in a piss poor football conference.

He's the only first round QB in this draft that I wouldn't be thrilled with. It would just set us back another 5+ years.

Last edited:
Lol, can't take this list seriously with Allen not even included in the "biggest bust potential" -- he's got as much "bust potential" as any first round QB prospect I've ever seen. Sure, he's got a high ceiling. He's the complete definition of "boom or bust" though.

I also don't know how the hell he's got a "high floor" when the only sure quality he's for is a rifle arm. His "floor" is a 56% college passer in a piss poor football conference.

To each their own. I think he’s a bona fide starter. How great, that may depend on the coaching and system he gets.

I had people a couple of years ago trying to tell me Connor Cook was a stud so I will trust my judgements.

I also don't know how the hell he's got a "high floor" when the only sure quality he's got is a rifle arm. His "floor" is a 56% college passer in a piss poor football conference.

He's the only first round QB in this draft that I wouldn't be thrilled with. It would just set us back another 5+ years.

Not gonna argue his bust potential because he certainly needs to develop, but I'm pretty sure if he completed 56% of his passes but made 350 yards and 4 TDs per game, youd be happy.

People knocked Landry for his lack of big play potential but couldnt challenge his reliability. Allen has big play potential in spades, his reliability is in question.

So what do we want? Big plays that put points on the board, or reliability that controls the clock and game flow? Lets get on the same page.

Not gonna argue his bust potential because he certainly needs to develop, but I'm pretty sure if he completed 56% of his passes but made 350 yards and 4 TDs per game, youd be happy.

People knocked Landry for his lack of big play potential but couldnt challenge his reliability. Allen has big play potential in spades, his reliability is in question.

So what do we want? Big plays that put points on the board, or reliability that controls the clock and game flow? Lets get on the same page.

The criterion you're overlooking is that Allen's accuracy issues were largely against the defenses in an inferior conference. I just get a Jeff George vibe.. let's not forget how bullish everyone was on him coming out also based on his magical arm.

This will be Gase's coach defining moment with the Fins. If he trusts Tannehill, then he has to "ride with him". If he doesn't, now is the time to get the QB you want and put your stamp on the team and then live or die with that decision.

The criterion you're overlooking is that Allen's accuracy issues were largely against the defenses in an inferior conference. I just get a Jeff George vibe.. let's not forget how bullish everyone was on him coming out also based on his magical arm.

Or Jamarus Russell...

I'm not overlooking it, just realize that it is part of the risk vs. reward equation.

There are always going to be risks, question is whether the reward is worth taking the gamble.

if you read it on a fansite on facebook then it must be true

Nothing to do with this thread but...Just wanted to pass along, I trained with Dominick Cruz last month. It was awesome. He's very good, very fast. Very nice person!

That’s awesome bro. Always respected him as a fighter

if you read it on a fansite on facebook then it must be true

Nah just an interesting situation to think about. Would this mean a total rebuild for us? Would we really just plan on starting a rookie? How long would they give Gase to rebuild? And how would RT do in another scenario.

Anyone see or hear this? Just saw a Facebook post (Miami Dolphins Zone) where Benjamin Albright says Tannehill and the #11 to Denver for the #5 is picking up steam in NFL circles. I’m not making it up I’m a fan of Ryan. Anyone else see this? What do you think?
I would be REALLY surprised if this is the plan.

Keep Tannehill as the starting QB and trade for A.J.McCarron of the Bengals as the back up. Time to dump Moore, Cutler and find a suitable back up plan.
The FO will never allow this because if McCarron outplays Ryan, then there will be controversy, and Miami won't want that kind of drama after the 2017 season.

Back
Top Bottom