Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

Denver is always trying to win now. I highly doubt that they draft a QB in the first round. No rookie QB has ever lead a team to a SB. Denver going after Tannehill or Cousins seems cery likely. But if we do trade Tannehill, we might as well have a fire sell. Then let Gase just completely rebuild the team in his image.
Carson Wentz? Kinda

Even considering this trade is ridiculous.

There is no rookie QB in this draft that will come in and light the world on fire. Rookie QBs take time, even Peyton. Not to mention each QB in this draft has at least 1 significant concern. And while you're waiting for this rookie QB to "mature", Suh passes his prime, Wake heads out the door, Pouncey gone, etc etc.....and all the young guys will be ready for the 2nd deal and taking the cap money.

Trading Tannehill means complete rebuild. You might as well blow it up and start over (which make no sense after trading for Quinn). And if so, i doubt Gase makes it through the entire thing.

While thats mostly true, QB's are coming out and doing very well. Watson was lighting up the league before he got hurt. Saying that I'd rather keep Tannehill.

If we do trade tanny, I would totally suck next year and draft the kid qb from the bulldogs. I do not want the 4th best qb in this draft

It’s not happening. No NFL team is going to trade for a QB coming off injury that hasn’t played football in almost two years.

I really don’t see it.

If we do trade tanny, I would totally suck next year and draft the kid qb from the bulldogs. I do not want the 4th best qb in this draft

Fromm was a true freshman, he wont be coming out for at least another 2 years, and knowing the dawgs, they will probably make sure he plays a full 4 seasons.

I have never been a big supporter of Tannehide but there is just no way we can do this.
Now if Suh is the trade bait that would be acceptable .

Dude a QB off a serious injury who hasn't lived up to his hype yet. Put down the Kool-Aid

But....but....but... this just MAY be his year!!! (Wash, rinse, repeat year after year for "his year" that never comes).

Everyone’s rankings of these QBs differ.

I would stick with what we know and keep Ryan. The QB class is being hyped because it's that time of year but I heard over and over again during the season last years class was better. There's likely a guy worth a shot if he falls to us, why not, but I don't think there is a guy worth mortgaging everything over in this draft. I still say we stand pat at 11 and draft defense but the QB hype train will not end until after the draft, especially when there are 5 decent prospects.

Also, Miami Dolphins Zone may not be the best place for news. I just saw this, it was the first time and posted about it. Some people are so uptight about rumors. It's not hard to just take everything for what it's worth. You don't need a brain to realize nothing is close to 100% unless Rappaport or Shefter reports it. This place has made many guys leave and stop posting stories/rumors because they take a silly fan message forum too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom