Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

Tannehill and eleven is not enough for five, but yes this is out there. Vance Joseph obviously knows 17.

If Tannehill is healthy, I actually think it might be too much, and Miami would again be getting hosed (At least give Miami a 4th also)

Tannehill makes them Super Bowl contender. Where there is smoke there’s fire

It will take a couple years to for him to get used to the new scheme and terminology, not sure who is calling plays put pretty sure he would turn out to be a turd. How is Denvers Oline?

If this turns out to be true, we owe Tannechise some major props.

While he was annoying at times and relentless in his agenda to defame Tannehill, the guy did have some good points and rarely attacked other posters (at least that I saw.) To the contrary, I think that dude was attacked by others far more than he deserved.

That said, I'm sure he is lurking the boards in some shape or form. Havent been able to identify which new poster he could be yet, lol.

The extreme Tannehill supporters are always attacking anyone that criticizes him. Whether it’s subtly or directly.

Tannehill upgrades Denver significantly? The same Denver team that’s picking 6 spots higher than Miami? The same Denver team that 6-10 Miami crushed 35-9? Denver is no closer to a SB than Miami is.

I see the Vance connection in being around Ryan day in, day out. This trade would absolutely have to pass the Elway test.

If Elway believes that Ryan could be surrounded with a good back, good receivers, and a great O-line, then yes it could be done. Maybe Elway doesn't like any qb's this draft.

Also, Denver is in a window where they are trying to win now. I get the feeling Miami is rebuilding.

Last edited:
Is this a serious ****ing question?
People acting like none of these incoming qbs can even hold Tannehill’s jockstrap. That all the QBs in the draft are absolute scrubs compared to Tannehill. Tannehill has proven nothing. He’s still a question mark going into this season just as these rookie QBs are question marks. I guarantee at least 2 of these qbs will be more proven and better than Tannehill in 3 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom