Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

I can't imagine Baker working with Gase. If he butt heads with Ajayi and Landry htf could he work with that ****y sob who hasn't done squat at a pro level.

Ajayi’s issue was his refusal to share carries and his inability to read a playbook. Landry’s issues were his antics on the field that cost penalties, his diva personality when the ball wasn’t thrown his way, and his insane contract demands.

While Mayfield has had his questionable moments, his leadership ability and the production on the field has never been in question

Gase loves Tannehill don’t see it happening. I would be pretty upset if this happened.

Give up our Starting QB, Starting RT and 11 to move up 6 spots? We're getting fleeced if that's the case. They would need to throw in a 3rd and CJ Anderson for me to get on board with this. And even then, giving up a proven commodity at QB for a rookie makes me extremely uneasy. But I'm a bigger believer in Gase than most so I would eventually get over it.

But RT17, James and #11 for JUST #5 would be a no-go from me.

Yeah, Tannehill isn’t worth anything. I know he hasn’t proven himself elite but he is a good starter at least.

Tyrod Taylor just netted a great third but Tannehill isn’t worth a third?

RUNNING BACKS come back from torn acls every year, along with WR’s. They depend on running and cutting on every play. I think a athletic qb that has proven to be incredibly durable just may be able to make a comeback from it.

I’m no scout, by my god, most posters here have the football knowledge of Tannenbaum after 12 shots.

They act like tannehill is hopping out of a damn trash can. It’s rediculous

You can't use RT17 to move up. Even if you draft QB need to play RT17 to establish himself and reset his value as a RD1 pick.
I'm stumped right now with this QB talk especially given Quinn move...

Id say the most surprising element in this thread is deafening silence from Tannechise. This is totally a "your bag" situation. Or did Cedar try to make another permanent ban bet that we haven't read about? Either way this is not happening. Not today and not on draft day.

Id say the most surprising element in this thread is deafening silence from Tannechise. This is totally a "your bag" situation. Or did Cedar try to make another permanent ban bet that we haven't read about? Either way this is not happening. Not today and not on draft day.

He got banned.

Hopefully his buddy (alias?) will be following shorty.

While he was annoying at times and relentless in his agenda to defame Tannehill, the guy did have some good points and rarely attacked other posters (at least that I saw.) To the contrary, I think that dude was attacked by others far more than he deserved.

That said, I'm sure he is lurking the boards in some shape or form. Havent been able to identify which new poster he could be yet, lol.

Even considering this trade is ridiculous.

There is no rookie QB in this draft that will come in and light the world on fire. Rookie QBs take time, even Peyton. Not to mention each QB in this draft has at least 1 significant concern. And while you're waiting for this rookie QB to "mature", Suh passes his prime, Wake heads out the door, Pouncey gone, etc etc.....and all the young guys will be ready for the 2nd deal and taking the cap money.

Trading Tannehill means complete rebuild. You might as well blow it up and start over (which make no sense after trading for Quinn). And if so, i doubt Gase makes it through the entire thing.

You can't use RT17 to move up. Even if you draft QB need to play RT17 to establish himself and reset his value as a RD1 pick.
I'm stumped right now with this QB talk especially given Quinn move...
This. Tannehill can also be a good safety blanket/bridge for a rookie. Keep him for ‘18, suck it up if you want a rookie QB and pay the piper and let him learn for a year.

It’s going to be a new era for the Fins, and it may start with a big BM, both literally and figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom