Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never watched 'animal house' so really don't understand the joke.. what is the explanation behind ''was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour''?

Thanks....

It should be when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Everyone would know that. Especially during the 60's. However Bluto, the character in the movie that made the comment wouldn't. He had bigger issues to deal with. Which was partying for an education.

Thanks - yes I know the Japs attacked Pearl.. I guess I don't see why this is funny what context this has been quoted or attributed to #17 or what the deal is with it..

[video=youtube;bK-Dqj4fHmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM[/video]

One of my favorite movies of all time!

Shows RT has a good sense of humor. :chuckle:

Well I sat down and Watch Animal house again...thank you finheaven

BTW, major props to TheWalrus for starting this masterpiece. Well done. Original post was played perfectly.

Pretty impressive feat.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Dude, You used to be a really good poster on this board IMO, but this Tannehill thing has gotten the better of You. You lost your objectivity a long time ago, now it just seems as if You've lost all sense of perspective. This post is a microcosm of what You have been all about for the past year or so. Hurling personal insults at the kid in an attempt to discredit him in any way possible. We get it, You don't like him. You think he is a bad quarterback. All of your posts now center around this one singular topic and if there is a thread about Coaching, The Offensive Line, The Defensive Line, The Mascot, The Cheerleaders...whatever the topic is, you derail the thread so that You can take another shot at Tannehill. We both know that this thing will play itself out one way or another. If Tannehill regroups and becomes the quarterback that most of us want him to be then great, that is a good thing for our team...right? If he doesn't, we move on. For those of You griping about where he was selected in the draft, well, that isn't his fault either. We had our chance to "Suck for Luck" but guess what? That didn't work out and that ship has sailed. We can't keep lamenting over the quarterback some of You feel like we should have. We need to focus on what we have now because that is reality. I am cheering for Ryan Tannehill to turn it around and become the quarterback that I believe he can be and if that doesn't happen and we wind up drafting someone like Jared Goff, I will cheer for him to do well because I am a Miami Dolphin fan first and foremost because that is more important than any one player and it's more important than me being right about any one player. I seriously wonder if some of You are more worried about being right than the state of the team. It is sad.

Matt Moore must have made a wish on the Zoltar machine that he'd be reincarnated as WV. There's no other explanation.

But... but... but.... it such an over-rated movie - sheesh - could anything be further from the truth
I love when posters get the exact opposite reaction than what they expect - and then try to save face

Who else here thinks Darlington bookmarked this thread, so that when he feels sad he can laugh at something?

[TWEET]651857020337946624[/TWEET]

Discuss.

Ok. Do we know he was joking? Like this was a joke right? Sorry I am really bad with jokes and I am also in my 20's so I have never seen animal house. <3

This thread is not only hilarious, but it also provides real good insight as to which posters absolutely cannot look at Ryan Tannehill in an objective light. The ones that repeatedly bashed him in this thread have lost any sort of credibility that they ever had with me. I hate to use the term "hater" but this really shows you the members that hate a particular member of the team regardless of what is or isn't true. It's actually kind of sad. Very enlightening thread, thank you Jeff and Walrus.

On a side note, if you watched Animal House and didn't think it was funny...I just.....no words...I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom