Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did. *winks*

Was it over when we dropped a 600 mega ton micro wave on nagasaki?

Yep.

Ah-So mf-ers!!

That means, one tiny atom in my fingernail could be-
Could be one little tiny universe...

-Could l buy some pot from you?

"Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?"

This thread is not only hilarious, but it also provides real good insight as to which posters absolutely cannot look at Ryan Tannehill in an objective light. The ones that repeatedly bashed him in this thread have lost any sort of credibility that they ever had with me. I hate to use the term "hater" but this really shows you the members that hate a particular member of the team regardless of what is or isn't true. It's actually kind of sad. Very enlightening thread, thank you Jeff and Walrus.

On a side note, if you watched Animal House and didn't think it was funny...I just.....no words...I pity you.

The ones that repeatedly bashed him in this thread have lost any sort of credibility that they ever had with me.

Please, please, say it aint so! We'll be better, i promise, just pleeeeeeese, dont take your respect away. (who ever you are).

Of all the posters and imposters here, who would be Neidermeyer? LOL :chuckle:

I'm sorry, I can only stay a minute. Can I buy you some lunch? Oh, you got your lunch. Well, how about some milk? Got your milk too. Can I just massage your thighs while you eat?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!

Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month. We have to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom