Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?" | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sons of Shula , there you are , come out of hiding I see. By the way STFU Never saw you in the thread. Sure was funny tho.

If you would have checked the first page and specifically post #5 you wouldn't have had such a hard time figuring out the thread. :sidelol:

Wait, someone named Flip Tanneflop is being critical of Tannehill? Get out of here.

New schitck, brah.

114998animalhousejohnbelushiblutTa6N-1.gif
Great joke. I laughed all night. But what's really funny is your Tannethrill banner.

This thread is not only hilarious, but it also provides real good insight as to which posters absolutely cannot look at Ryan Tannehill in an objective light. The ones that repeatedly bashed him in this thread have lost any sort of credibility that they ever had with me. I hate to use the term "hater" but this really shows you the members that hate a particular member of the team regardless of what is or isn't true. It's actually kind of sad. Very enlightening thread, thank you Jeff and Walrus.

On a side note, if you watched Animal House and didn't think it was funny...I just.....no words...I pity you.

I wouldn't even call them haters. Lots of agenda pushing.

I mean when a guy clamors for Matt ****ing Moore for years you have to question his mindset. Is there an internet Hall of Fame I haven't heard about that he's trying to get into?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't even call them haters. It's the same as politics though. If Obama does anything, go on Yahoo, Facebook, CNN, Fox News, and see the comments. It's a bunch of scary **** tbh. Lots of agenda pushing.

I mean when a guy clamors for Matt ****ing Moore for years you have to question his mindset. Is there an internet Hall of Fame I haven't heard about that he's trying to get into?

I believe RDS is the charter member. ;)

It was odd for brother flip not to like this movie. I actually thought he was in it :idk:

[video=youtube;qdFLPn30dvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ[/video]

Here's me (or possibly SOS) defending Joe.

[video=youtube;zDAmPIq29ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro[/video]

Vaark's take on the situation

john_zpsk5utecei-1.gif

Just trying to keep Wally's excellent thread going for a few more pages :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, quit your blubberin'. When I get through with this baby you won't even recognize it.

Draft Conner Cook. Tannehill sucks

While you have presented a well thought-out analysis, replete with wisdom, I suggest that you would gain a bit more credibility with your draft bandwagon if you could at least spell his name right.

Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the ****ing Peace Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom