Tannenbaum told the broadcast crew "you're gonna see player for player trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum told the broadcast crew "you're gonna see player for player trades

Snoop

Active Roster
Reaction score
going into next weekend."

It might seriously be time to consider trading Landry for some help on defense. We got Stills and Parker and guys like Grant and Carroo have shown us they can play as well. As far as what we need, take your pick, all 3 levels of the defense need help badly. On offense obviously we could use a guard (or 2).

Unfortunately we don't have many players with much trade value.

Player player trade happens all the time at this time of year. Pitt and Wash just completed one's. They are mostly to give players an opportunity and acquire someone they wish to claim.

I don't know how we immediately jumped to the conclusion to trade Landry. But here we ******* go

Lol lemme guess, because he's the heart and soul of the team? I don't want the guy gone, but he just happens to be one of the few (maybe only) legitimate trade chips we have. We got talent at receiver, but we are hurting at so many other units.
So then draft better and do a better job in free agency of bringing guys in on defense.

And he's not just the heart and soul of the team. Try a 24 year old two time Pro Bowl receiver. Landry was one of the rare amazing draft picks we've had. Let's not trade away one of the few guys we've drafted and developed well.

If you're going to trade a receiver then it's Kenny Stills.

Player player trade happens all the time at this time of year. Pitt and Wash just completed one's. They are mostly to give players an opportunity and acquire someone they wish to claim on the practice squad. It is rare big moves happen

I don't know how we immediately jumped to the conclusion to trade Landry. But here we ******* go

Lol lemme guess, because he's the heart and soul of the team? I don't want the guy gone, but he just happens to be one of the few (maybe only) legitimate trade chips we have. We got talent at receiver, but we are hurting at so many other units.
Lemme guess... Injuries can happen at anytime. You want to trade Landry and make the WR position average at best.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but man I just worry about the FO getting the best value and not getting ripped off.

Matt Moore really hurt his trade chances tonight...I think he wants to stay in Miami

Interesting comment. What we need are OL most of all. Those guys could be traded, but who has a surplus of them? And for what? Other than WR, and possibly RB, we don't really have any non-starters that teams would really want to trade to get.

Interesting comment. What we need are OL most of all. Those guys could be traded, but who has a surplus of them? And for what? Other than WR, and possibly RB, we don't really have any non-starters that teams would really want to trade to get.
This is why I think it's going to be someone on or about to be on a big contract.

I would trade Landry for a pro bowl guard like a Trai Turner. But that's about the only kind of deal I'd do for him.

The only possible trade for guard would mean a huge contract commitment. That guy would be Andrew Norwell playing for the Panthers on a 2nd round RFA tender. Norwell is elite and is going to get Zeitler money next year. If we traded for him it would mean cutting James in the off season, which I am all for.

The Panthers may actually do this deal because they have excellent depth at the LG position, and the desperately need a guy like Landry to get the pressure off Greg Olsen and their big WR's on the outside. They probably aren't going to want to give him a competitive offer next year anyway with the guys they have behind him. I think they would be game, but would we?

Back
Top Bottom