Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole

The winner of the underdog matchup and the Quarterfinalist is:

• #6 Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • #7 BobDole

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Those are great. I'm mad I didn't find that first one. Listing all my awesome dick accomplishments, showing how I'm cool enough to get airtime during the SB ... with you campaigning for me, how can I lose? Cripple arm high five!

To sum up, if you like that your dick can still get hard and enjoy watching the SB, give ole Bob Dole your vote.

200.gif

Looking @ you @BobDole

I heard you were a Florida gators fan.....

View attachment 11439

This one is for you @SCLSU Mud Dogs in light of your ongoing theme over in your thread lol
View attachment 11441

View attachment 11440

View attachment 11442

View attachment 11443

10 years of trash since he left and all you got it recycled Tebow stuff? You can do better than that. Even I was sick of seeing that guy everywhere. I think the Favre/Tebow nonstop love fest was why I originally stopped watching ESPN.

Since then, you've got all kinds of domestic violence, dudes barking at cop dogs, credit card scandals, along with a slew of coaches who apparently have no ****ing idea what an offense is supposed to do. There is no shortage of material.

Anyone who thinks QB curses aren't real haven't watched the Dolphins for the last 20 years or the Gators for the last 10. I deserve a ****ing award for sticking around this long. Or better yet ... a vote! Pity vote ftw.

The only good thing to come out of last season:

I actually met him at a food/wine event called a taste of Dr Phillips years back. He was super nice. I asked him to sneak up on and yell at my then gf like she did something wrong and he wouldn't do it. He said he was only mean in the kitchen and the bedroom. I could tell it was not the first time he used that line but we both laughed pretty hard anyway.

He got hounded by people all day and never broke a smile. I was kinda surprised.

I'm going through your posts and all I know for sure is you're a Dolphin and Yankee fan. Dammit. So am I.

Need a little help. :wacky

I actually met him at a food/wine event called a taste of Dr Phillips years back. He was super nice. I asked him to sneak up on and yell at my then gf like she did something wrong and he wouldn't do it. He said he was only mean in the kitchen and the bedroom. I could tell it was not the first time he used that line but we both laughed pretty hard anyway.

He got hounded by people all day and never broke a smile. I was kinda surprised.

One of my friends is prolly his biggest fan I would love to actually meet him im not big on cooking and all that but still the man is a legend

A Yankee fan?????? You must be smoking some good ****

Well I read that **** wrong. Red Sox. Got it.

Next season should be fun. Baseball should finally get back to normal with the Yanks on top with the Sox in the rearview. What's the over/under on how many home runs they hit this year? A million? That lineup is disgusting.

Never would've brought baseball up had I known ... being a Yankees fan isn't exactly endearing. Oops. :dead

And yes, I am smoking the good ****. Gorilla Glue at the moment ... with a Blueberry/Juicy Fruit hybrid on deck. Pretty stoked about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom