Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole

The winner of the underdog matchup and the Quarterfinalist is:

• #6 Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • #7 BobDole

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it every round. Where have you been? :laugh

A Red Sox fan in Syracuse. Oof. Please tell me you're a Syracuse football fan as well. Do they even have a team?

I think my high school football team could give Syracuse a run for it's money lol

Resorting to T&A to get votes????

View attachment 11548

AND I CAN SMELL THE DESPERATION ALL THE WAY IN SYRACUSE

And I feel like this was a missed opportunity for you to put up the video of Pedro tossing Zimmer as he charged the mound.

I would've replied with the Boone walk off jack in the 2003 ALCS.

Then you'd say something like when was the last time that happened?

And I would've replied with Clemens chucking the broken bat at Piazza.

Good times.

Last edited:
Po
And I feel like this was a missed opportunity for you to put up the video of Pedro tossing Zimmer as he charged the mound.

I would've replied with the Boone walkoff jack in the 2003 ALCS.

Then you'd say something like when was the last time that happened?

And I would've replied with Clemens chucking the broken bat at Piazza.

Good times.

Im glad you have played this out already. I'm in your head!!!! Lol the only thing you left out is I prolly would have went after a-roid.

And yeah Syracuse football hasn't been any good since Doug Marrone left after they upset pat whites WV team in the pinstripe bowl i think it was

Po

Im glad you have played this out already. I'm in your head!!!! Lol the only thing you left out is I prolly would have went after a-roid.

And yeah Syracuse football hasn't been any good since Doug Marrone left after they upset pat whites WV team in the pinstripe bowl i think it was

What disparaging thing could you possibly say about Arod? It's not like he got caught cheating with Madonna or anything ...

Out of all the women on earth ... Madonna? Was he getting his rocks off banging the gap between her teeth while watching Truth or Dare? I will never understand that one.

Jeter's genealogical herpes tree is pretty funny too. I like how they just kept falling for it.

Good effort from both guys :thumbsup

Congrats on the win Blackcreek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom