Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #6 Blackcreekbandit vs #7 BobDole

The winner of the underdog matchup and the Quarterfinalist is:

• #6 Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • #7 BobDole

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I read that **** wrong. Red Sox. Got it.

Next season should be fun. Baseball should finally get back to normal with the Yanks on top with the Sox in the rearview. What's the over/under on how many home runs they hit this year? A million? That lineup is disgusting.

Never would've brought baseball up had I known ... being a Yankees fan isn't exactly endearing. Oops. :dead

And yes, I am smoking the good ****. Gorilla Glue at the moment ... with a Blueberry/Juicy Fruit hybrid on deck. Pretty stoked about that one.

Yeah i don't see that happening. The sox will win their 3rd straight division title. The yanks might hit the long ball but that doesn't always win games. Looking forward to this upcoming season for sure.

Also side bar im workin on some girl scout cookies myself and I ain't talkin tagalongs mother******

What I made for St Pats. Wouldn’t have given them out had I known the light weights wouldn’t be able to hang. My buddy and his wife were basically zombies the rest of the night. Kept having to remind them to drink. His wife wore a kilt with nothing underneath and she kept sitting on this high metal chair with her ass trying to force its way through the grates. She didn’t even notice. Plenty of dudes did though.

The cookies were choc & peanut butter chip, snickers, pecans, & special ingredient made from scratch. Freakin delicious.

AC785E9D-4044-400D-8116-E56677FFCAB1.jpeg F68CF4E9-DED2-443F-AFC8-4F3169A9588A.jpeg

What I made for St Pats. Wouldn’t have given them out had I known the light weights wouldn’t be able to hang. My buddy and his wife were basically zombies the rest of the night. The cookies were choc & peanut butter chip, snickers, pecans, & special ingredient made from scratch. Freakin delicious.

View attachment 11460 View attachment 11461

Do you need my address?

Do you need my address?

Just let me know when you're local (central Fla or no where GA) and we'll do the damn thing.

I also made some Black Russians with the gooeyness left in the brownie bowl that turned out damn good. My buddy's wife had a friend with her who had one and this is all I could think about.

She didn't even make it out to the bar. Kiefer Strugglin bad after stuff kicked in.

Going through youtube vids and seeing what's 18+ and what isn't has been enlightening. Someone needs to have a conversation with the filtering people.

Anyways, I inadvertently came across the 3 women that got me into internet stuff in the first place. Old men, enjoy.

The soundtrack person also needs a serious talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom