Team QB Rankings (prepare to wince Bills and Jets fans) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team QB Rankings (prepare to wince Bills and Jets fans)

muscle979 said:
Wow, noodle arm held up for the first two weeks last season too. When Losman beats a team that is playing well then I'll think a little more of him. Not that I think that Daunte is playing well or anything.

daunte sucks.... he's done.

Losman can improve...I wouldn't trade Losman for Culpepper.

muscle979 said:
Wow, noodle arm held up for the first two weeks last season too. When Losman beats a team that is playing well then I'll think a little more of him. Not that I think that Daunte is playing well or anything.

Penney may have a "noodle arm" but I'd take it and his Ferrari brain over Daunte's Ferrari arm and noodle brain any day of the week.

Both the Jets and Bills are learning new systems, playing rookies, and "rebuilding", so they'll be inconsistent. What's Miami's excuse?

muscle979 said:

Make that 3 weeks and Chad was NOWHERE near last year that he is this year.

This is 2002 Chad.

It is ok. We understand. Daunte looks like Crap and the bottom of the AFC East in terms of QBs.

So much for pre-season predictions and knowledge.

BZ

Even Brady hasn't been playing great so far, early returns on rankings arent to good.

Put any of these QBs behind the Pats' line and they could be the best. But Chad is probably performing the best right now, he's got two excellent receivers. Brady is still Brady, Losman is looking good. Daunte isn't getting a chance to show anything and isn't fully healthy. Jury is out until Week 17...

B-LO said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Jim Kelly takes a dump in the morning, he drops more football talent into the toilet than Daunte Culpepper has ever had in his entire body.

True dat!

Hmmm. I wonder what Fox Sports would say about that now. The so-called experts really don't know everything.

Schatz's preseason evaluations of the AFCE QBs plus Drew Brees:

2. New England
Tom Brady has already secured his spot in the Hall of Fame, but if he's injured, the Patriots are in serious trouble. Matt Cassel hasn't started a game since high school, and until the Patriots sign a veteran of some sort, their third-string quarterback is undrafted rookie Corey Bramlett.

10/11. New Orleans and Miami
It's really hard to tell which of these two teams is better off because there are so many questions. Which is worse, the possible long-term shoulder damage from Brees's torn rotator cuff or the likelihood that Culpepper's ACL injury has robbed him of his mobility? Which of these two guys is coming back first, and at what strength? Who is the real Daunte Culpepper — the guy from 2004 who had one of the best quarterback seasons in history, the guy from 2005 who looked horrible, or some guy halfway in between? Is the disappointing Joey Harrington a better or worse backup than run-of-the-mill veteran Jamie Martin? Will Adrian McPherson ever actually play, and do the Saints pay him through direct deposit?

26. New York Jets
Once upon a time, Chad Pennington was one of the league's most promising young quarterbacks. He finished second in DPAR in 2002, behind only Rich Gannon. But after constant shoulder problems, it's hard to tell how well he can still play. Patrick Ramsey isn't going to lead a team to victory on his own, although he would probably do well as a Trent Dilfer-like game manager quarterback on a team built around defense and the running game. Don't be surprised if second-rounder Kellen Clemens is the starter by December, but while Clemens has plenty of promise and could end up as one of the best picks in the 2006 draft, he's not going to win many games as a rookie.

32. Buffalo
Just a total disaster area. J.P. Losman looked terrible last year, and according to the rookie projection system, no recent first-round pick is less likely to become a productive NFL starter. Backing up Brett Favre is much like being the Maytag repairman, so nobody knows what to expect from Craig Nall. Kelly Holcomb is the other option.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5764156

JP Losman's QB rating is only a tenth of a point behind Brady ... and well above the rest of the AFCE QBs ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Read this an weep.

This weeks rankings.

ESPN/FOX/RealFootball365/CBS - Average

Pats- 5/7/6/5 - 6
Bills - 16/14/12/18 - 15
Jets - 11/14/13/13/ - 13
Dolphins - 21/18/22/23 - 21

Where's FTP? LOL

Back
Top Bottom