Team QB Rankings (prepare to wince Bills and Jets fans) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team QB Rankings (prepare to wince Bills and Jets fans)

The Bills and Jets are years away from being competitive without a decent QB. :D

Well...all I can say is YUCK to Culpeppers games last year until he got injured. The 5 INT game was pretty damn rough. People say its because of no Moss...well Fins have Chris Chambers...argue all you want about him but he will be a top 10 WR in a few years if he isnt already. I'll go out and say Chambers is the best WR in the AFC East...definitley. I dont think Branch is as good but hes pretty good.

Culpepper should have a decent season..a good season. Not an utterly horrible one like last year, not the 4700 yard one in 2004. Around good is my prediction. I can agree with the ranking they got. Culpepper should problably be above Drew Brees...look at the weapons he had in San Diego...now look at his weapons in New Orleans...believe it or not, LT is BETTER than Reggie Bush, Antonio Gates is in the top 3 best TE's in the league and that old dude McCardell wasnt too bad either. There are some nice weapons down in Miami.

We...ofcourse, all know Chad Pennington is going to be placed on IR not too far into the season...

Worry not sports fans, Chad is back and better than ever.

He has been taking martial arts!

:)

BZ

Roman529 said:
The Bills and Jets are years away from being competitive without a decent QB. :D

Open mouth, insert anything to stop you from spouting off.

Colorado Dolfan said:
What is known is that Culpepper had 2, count 'em, 2 bad games in 2005

Now hes had 2, count them 2 terrible games in 2006 ALREADY.

:sidelol:

two games dont make a season when pepper comes around you guys will be sorry....but until than u guys have a right to laugh.... just dont throw rocks if u live in a glass house :evil:

Deep2Evans said:
Now hes had 2, count them 2 terrible games in 2006 ALREADY.

:sidelol:

You know... I don't think 41/69 512 yards 1 TD 3 Ints is quite as horrible as 43/70 469 yards 0 TDs 8 Ints...

Maybe it's just me, though..:rolleyes2

nuttie_buddie said:
two games dont make a season when pepper comes around you guys will be sorry....but until than u guys have a right to laugh.... just dont throw rocks if u live in a glass house :evil:

We Jets and Bills fans are laughing at the Carppies who were laughing at our QBs just a month ago, not necessarily at the Fish.

I think Culpepper gets well against the Titans.

Colorado Dolfan said:
You know... I don't think 41/69 512 yards 1 TD 3 Ints is quite as horrible as 43/70 469 yards 0 TDs 8 Ints...

Maybe it's just me, though..:rolleyes2

Failing to make the connection here.

All i know is you and your team suck, especially your QB

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Read it and weep (or laugh)

32. Buffalo
Just a total disaster area. J.P. Losman looked terrible last year, and according to the rookie projection system, no recent first-round pick is less likely to become a productive NFL starter. Backing up Brett Favre is much like being the Maytag repairman, so nobody knows what to expect from Craig Nall. Kelly Holcomb is the other option.

Ouch.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5764156

I saw that a while ago. Frankly, it didn't mean much. I'd rather go by my gut feeling which happens to echo the gut feeling of Ron Jaworski.

Wow, noodle arm held up for the first two weeks last season too. When Losman beats a team that is playing well then I'll think a little more of him. Not that I think that Daunte is playing well or anything.

Back
Top Bottom