Tebow already dividing the locker room | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow already dividing the locker room

So when will the Jets get their rings for that grand accomplishment? Will there be a banner in Giants Stadium? Oh and yes, I'm sure all Pats fans were just sooo scared of the N.Y. Jests. :chuckle: After all they just tore it up all year!!! Do you have any idea how foolish you sound? The Patriots are like 18-6 against the Jets over the last decade or so with a 1-1 record in the playoffs,:lol: You know even the blind chipmonk stops talking about the nut he found two years ago. Yet something tells me it's all you're going to have to hold on to for the next several years.:boohoo: Let me tell you how it's going to play out next season, the jets will start out 0-2 with the taco boy's under the gun, by week 4 or 5 the Jets will be 1-4 maybe 2-3 and in full panic mode, at which point Fat Bastard will be fearing for his job and decide start Tebow. Here's where it gets fun, Tebow will actually spark the team and win a few games getting Jets fans excited, until of course they realize he isn't an NFL QB, and by this time the Jets will be 4-7 or 5-8. Now at this point Fat Bastard will know if he doesn't make the playoffs he's out and will once again bring back Taco Boy and put the season on his shoulders. When all is said and done, the Jets are 6-10 maybe 7-9, Fat Bastards fired along with Tannybum, and Taco boy who will still be carrying a larger cap cut number than keep number will be back. At that point you will be on some Jets board crying about how they set Sanchez up to fail and that he really played well but had no support and just wait until next year. The sad thing is it takes no great skill to see whats coming, enjoy.

The pats are 4-3 against us since Rex took over w/ the biggest gamne btw the 2 teams being a big Jets win at NE in the '10 div rd. Again, 2003 & 2004 were a long time ago. Tjose great teams are not around. I'm sure you had no fear of the jets ging into the 2010 playoffs too, right?

Thanks for saving me the time to watch the team, how will the pats choke in jan/feb this year?

I see a lot of hope in that predicition but I don't blame you for wanting sanchez and rex gone.

The pats are 4-3 against us since Rex took over w/ the biggest gamne btw the 2 teams being a big Jets win at NE in the '10 div rd. Again, 2003 & 2004 were a long time ago. Tjose great teams are not around. I'm sure you had no fear of the jets ging into the 2010 playoffs too, right?

Thanks for saving me the time to watch the team, how will the pats choke in jan/feb this year?

I see a lot of hope in that predicition but I don't blame you for wanting sanchez and rex gone.

Well you should know, I mean how did the Jets choke in those two AFC Championship loses your so proud of???:chuckle:? And your welcome, I'm glad to save you the time, but I'm still going to keep my eye on the Jets this season for the pure comedy of it. The only team in the NFL that the should be playing the Benny Hill music when they step on the field.

Well you should know, I mean how did the Jets choke in those two AFC Championship loses your so proud of???:chuckle:? And your welcome, I'm glad to save you the time, but I'm still going to keep my eye on the Jets this season for the pure comedy of it. The only team in the NFL that the should be playing the Benny Hill music when they step on the field.

the Jets lost 2 title games as underdogs on the road, they didn't lose 2 neutral site games as big favorites or get beat up at home as big favorites.

the Jets lost 2 title games as underdogs on the road, they didn't lose 2 neutral site games as big favorites or get beat up at home as big favorites.

:sidelol: So now you want to talk favorites v.s. underdogs? :rotfl1: Please,,,, your killing me!!! You really aren't vey skilled at talking out of both sides of your neck. Jets worth praise for losing two AFC Championships because they were underdogs, Pat deserve criticism for wining the AFC Championship and losing a Super Bowl to a team that bitch :rickybrow the Jests a few weeks earlier. All I can say is keep smoking whatever it is you've been, you're going to need it soon. :3w:

:sidelol: So now you want to talke a favorites v.s. underdogs? :rotfl1: Please,,,, your killing me!!! You really aren't vey skilled at talking out of both sides of your neck. Jets worth praise for losing two AFC Championships because they were underdogs, Pat deserve criticism for wining the AFC Championship and losing a Super Bowl to a team that bitch :rickybrow the Jests a few weeks earlier. All I can say is keep smoking whatever it is you've been, you're going to need it soon. :3w:

the giants b-slapped us? it was a one score game until very late in the game. Don't let the final score fool you(just like 28-21 shouldn't fool you from 2 years ago).

You may want to brush up on this game a bit, you think losing at Pitt or at indy in the title agme is worse than losing to WC teams at home(badly)? or losing to medicore NFC teams in the SB?

the giants b-slapped us? it was a one score game until very late in the game. Don't let the final score fool you(just like 28-21 shouldn't fool you from 2 years ago).

You may want to brush up on this game a bit, you think losing at Pitt or at indy in the title agme is worse than losing to WC teams at home(badly)? or losing to medicore NFC teams in the SB?

Oh please,,,,,,,, you are devoid of anything close to objectivity when it comes to the Jests. I know my football teams strengths and weaknesses, no one ever caught me pretending Tommy Hodson was a future GOAT. You can cry about it all you like, but whats about to happen to the Jets is as clear as day, they are going down son and it may be even worse than 6-10, and I'll be watching you defend Taco Boy the whole way.

Oh please,,,,,,,, you are devoid of anything close to objectivity when it comes to the Jests. I know my football teams strengths and weaknesses, no one ever caught me pretending Tommy Hodson was a future GOAT. You can cry about it all you like, but whats about to happen to the Jets is as clear as day, they are going down son and it may be even worse than 6-10, and I'll be watching you defend Taco Boy the whole way.

Yes, Mark Sanchez is just like Tommy Hodson:rolleyes2: Nowhere have I stated Sanchez is great or will be great but he's certainly better than you guys give him credit for.

The only one crying here is you and it is out of hope and fear.

Yes, Mark Sanchez is just like Tommy Hodson:rolleyes2: Nowhere have I stated Sanchez is great or will be great but he's certainly better than you guys give him credit for.

The only one crying here is you and it is out of hope and fear.

Trust me not even Bills fans are worried about the Jests this year. You have Sanchez or TeBlow, and a defense in decline. Back to te basement where the Jests belong. :up:

Trust me not even Bills fans are worried about the Jests this year. You have Sanchez or TeBlow, and a defense in decline. Back to te basement where the Jests belong. :up:

yeah, we'll suck. It's over.

what happened to that good pats poster we had on the site?

yeah, we'll suck. It's over.

what happened to that good pats poster we had on the site?

You mean the one that would tell you you had a great team and were going to go 16-0??? I don't know that guy, but if makes a difference I would say thoses things if I thought they were true. As it happens the jets are not a good team and mark my words will struggle to win 6 games, I'd be socked if they get back to 8-8. Sorry Homer. :lol:

You mean the one that would tell you you had a great team and were going to go 16-0??? I don't know that guy, but if makes a difference I would say thoses things if I thought they were true. As it happens the jets are not a good team and mark my words will struggle to win 6 games, I'd be socked if they get back to 8-8. Sorry Homer. :lol:

No, the one that knows the game and provides quality commentary not stating as fact what he wishes will happen.

I was thinking 2-14 so 6 wins sounds great!

No, the one that knows the game and provides quality commentary not stating as fact what he wishes will happen.

I was thinking 2-14 so 6 wins sounds great!

I wish it to happen to the Jets every year, just as I'm sure you wish the Patriots would suck, but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying now, you just don't want to believe it. The Jets FO is who you should be pissed at, they turned your team back into a punchline right when it looked like they were about to turn the Franchise around. Sorry but those are the facts.

I wish it to happen to the Jets every year, just as I'm sure you wish the Patriots would suck, but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying now, you just don't want to believe it. The Jets FO is who you should be pissed at, they turned your team back into a punchline right when it looked like they were about to turn the Franchise around. Sorry but those are the facts.

Yes, one bad season and we are like the pre-Parcells Pats or the '00 pats before Brady rescued the franchise a year later.

Yes, one bad season and we are like the pre-Parcells Pats or the '00 pats before Brady rescued the franchise a year later.

Gee I sure remember Steve Grogan thumping up on the Jets Pretty good in the 70's

Back
Top Bottom