Tebow goes to the JETS | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

This sure has taken the focus off the Miami Dolphins hasn't it???? I still think he will end up in Jacksonville. Tebow could threaten to retire.

They say the money is what caused Jacksonville to back out so not sure they would still be in.

Yeah...let him go back to Florida...preferably Jacksonville. Hey I like your ZZ Top avatar...I saw them two years ago....one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Thanks. I like my avatar too. :)

They say the money is what caused Jacksonville to back out so not sure they would still be in.

Casserly, Lombardi and Eisen are asking why bring in Tebow to NYC and make it even more of a circus atmosphere. The Jets feel Tebow can give them an added package like a wildcat or some type of running game in the red zone, according to Lombardi. Maybe Sparano thinks Tebow will be like Ronnie Brown running it???

Tebow causes some concern where Sanchez doesn't. But thank goodness the circus is going to the Jets and not So Fla.

The Meadowlands....the only NFL stadium where you can watch professional football and the circus alternating weeks.

Back
Top Bottom